Successful in Installing Snow OSX v 3.5

Siro

4 posts in this topic

After so many days of trial and error I have finally got the SNOWOSX v3.5 distro running on my desktop listed in the signature below but I am having a strange problem that my NTFS partitions on my SATA hard-drive are not mounting and secondly the internet on my Snow Leopard is insanely slow as compared to Windows 7 where it works perfect. My network is detected of the shelf and its a D-LINK with model number RTL8139 something. I would be grateful if anybody could help me out in this respect. And when I run OSX86Tools on it, it gives me some boolean 0 error while I try to click the button add efi string. Since I am not that good with troubleshooting any help in all respects will be highly welcomed and the previous threads made by me detailing my installation issue was an error on my part as I was unable to execute the DSDT patch command properly during the installation process in terminal.

I have been able to resolve my problem of the slow ethernet on RTL8139 card by following these instructions provided in the link below :

http://www.infinitemac.com/f57/rtl8139-works-in-64bit-t3917/

I have finally been able to get my graphics card working using EFI Studio and hence the problem is resolved so the thread can be closed. Thanks a lot.

• 8 months later...