iatkos v7

shanif

3 posts in this topic

dear Friend,

i tried to install iatkos 10.5.7. the installation has been completed successfully,but after installation i can't boot into iatkos.when i try to boot into iatkos v7 boot screen will appear but it is not going forward.wile booting after 3 or 4 minutes a image will appear beyond the boot logo i couldn't understand what it is please help me if anyone can because i want to work wth iatkos. firstly i install with kernel 9.5 voodoo the same error has occured.secondly i select kernel 9.7 voodoo the same error again occured

My computer configuration

Processor : INTEL Pentium 4 (2.66 GHz)

Motherboard : INTEL D101GGC

ram :1 GB DDR1

vga : ATI RADEON X200 SERIES

post-489005-1252731374.jpg

dear Friend,

i tried to install iatkos 10.5.7. the installation has been completed successfully,but after installation i can't boot into iatkos.when i try to boot into iatkos v7 boot screen will appear but it is not going forward.wile booting after 3 or 4 minutes a image will appear beyond the boot logo i couldn't understand what it is please help me if anyone can because i want to work wth iatkos. firstly i install with kernel 9.5 voodoo the same error has occured.secondly i select kernel 9.7 voodoo the same error again occured

My computer configuration

Processor : INTEL Pentium 4 (2.66 GHz)

Motherboard : INTEL D101GGC

ram :1 GB DDR1

vga : ATI RADEON X200 SERIES

you should post this in the leopard section not the snow leopard section you might get more replies

in the set up did you check intel sata fix? make sure that's checked and you should be able to boot into it