37 replies to this topic

xurizaemon

xurizaemon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

works now i just undid (can i call it that?) the thing with the graphics card

You (or anyone) can explain me step by step how do I resolve the same problem?

Step by step instructions are in the file "ReadME" in the folder "Graphics" in the folder "HP Mini Snow Leopard Essentials" (which you might have downloaded from this forum thread (but you might want to Google for a later version)).

Zythyr

Zythyr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
So has anyone gotten Snow Leopard fully working with HP Mini 110? I am planning to buy a HP Mini 110-3015DX, but before I do, I want to confirm if everything runs smooth on Snow Leopard.

I was reading all the post in this topic and noticed issues with Wireless and Ethernet. How do I know which wireless card I have to buy to get it working on SL?

Pseudoblog

Pseudoblog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So has anyone gotten Snow Leopard fully working with HP Mini 110? I am planning to buy a HP Mini 110-3015DX, but before I do, I want to confirm if everything runs smooth on Snow Leopard.

I also am considering buying an HP Mini 110-3015DX but haven't yet seen anyone try loading OS X onto it.
It would be helpful if I knew the difference between it and other versions of the HP Mini 110.

chupadmelapolla

chupadmelapolla

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yep... I am in a similar situation, I am waiting for the HP Mini 110-3050ss who looks like the other mini 110 but with higher features...

I don't know what factors hackintosh depends on, but I would like if you who know more than me could describe the needed hardware parts...

For instance, I know that intel processors are needed... so, although any of you could have tested hackintosh with Mini 110-3050 because it wasn't released yet... with specifications needed maybe we can 'predict' if it will work or not...

thanks in advance :D

Devlim

Devlim

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i cant install on "Install" partition., when continue until prompt install, i get message "Mac OS X can't be install on this disk, you can only install this software on the disk that is running Mac OS X

can anyone help me....

enigmo08

enigmo08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guys, sorry to join in late, but I've just gotten Snow Leopard to install on an HP Mini 110-1025dx and I believe it will also work for other 110 series, sleep and ethernet are the only things that don't work. I had to swap out the wifi card for the same one as the 1000 series. But to clarify Webcam, Sound, Wifi, Keyboard, Trackpad, and Battery meter(inaccurate below 50% level) work. I will be writing a guide soon and will update you guys when I post it. I'll also try to post a video on youtube on how I installed it. If you have any questions, let me know!! :) :D :P

P.S.:I also got it working on the Asus 1005hab netbook, the guide is here: http://www.technobuf...asus-1005hahab/

enigmo08

enigmo08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey guys, sorry to join in late, but I've just gotten Snow Leopard to install on an HP Mini 110-1025dx and I believe it will also work for other 110 series, sleep and ethernet are the only things that don't work. I had to swap out the wifi card for the same one as the 1000 series. But to clarify Webcam, Sound, Wifi, Keyboard, Trackpad, and Battery meter(inaccurate below 50% level) work. I will be writing a guide soon and will update you guys when I post it. I'll also try to post a video on youtube on how I installed it. If you have any questions, let me know!! :) :D :(

P.S.:I also got it working on the Asus 1005hab netbook, the guide is here: http://www.technobuf...asus-1005hahab/

here is the video on youtube:

enigmo08

enigmo08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

here is the video on youtube:

Here is the link to the guide: http://www.technobuf...25dx110-series/

bitrate

bitrate

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
@llamaguy

Is there anyway i can convert an existing macbook drive for this computer? I am about to try to just pop it in. I do have the ability to mount the macbooks 2.5" sata drive thru usb and have a working mac to do stuff to it.

I have also private messaged you :)

wonslung

wonslung

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

@llamaguy

Is there anyway i can convert an existing macbook drive for this computer? I am about to try to just pop it in. I do have the ability to mount the macbooks 2.5" sata drive thru usb and have a working mac to do stuff to it.

I have also private messaged you :)

I can tell you that just taking a macbook drive and putting it in a hp mini will most certainly not work.

you'd be so much better off using doing a normal install

bitrate

bitrate

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
while that is very constructive, i was looking for a solution that would enable me to convert an existing mac drive to either osx86 or virtual machine

CelebrityX

CelebrityX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
why does this guide http://www.mymacnetb...tibility-chart/ say that this works 100% but on the guide wifi, ethernet, sleep and sound dont work... my parents are buying this for me in the next couple days so id like to know soon. can someone confirm this work 100% by now or no. i dont see otherwise through replies thus far... :P

EDIT: i contacted the checklist master at mymacnetbook.com and he corrected the info on the hp mini 110 to reflect my findings mentioned above

thanks kindly my fellow hackintoshers!!!

??? also im getting HP Mini 10.1" Intel Atom Processor N450 Netbook (110-3000CA) ... same one? i suppose the 3000ca doesnt matter... its a 110

This is just a barebones install which will get you off the ground. Still not working is sleep, wifi, ethernet, and sound. I'm not going to be able to look at this again for a while so I figured I'd post my notes so far to get others off the ground.

vincentteam

vincentteam

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP ME PLEASE

i tried 4 times and that doesnt work on my HP mini 110 - 3014 sf.

what can i do?

Attached File  photo.JPG   2.2MB   59 downloads

PA Matt

PA Matt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I can't/couldn't get the mini 110 wifi card to work with 10.5.8, so I ordered a card for the mini 1000. Since it's not int he whitelist, the bios refuses to let the computer boot. I then tried editing the whitelist with ubuntu to no avail. I then ended up buying a small USB wifi dongle that works.

carlomartin

carlomartin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all,

after reading the past posts, I have seen only much comments on the wifi issue. in that regard I would like to ask another important question, as I would like to do this on my netbook as well. Does installing mac osx make your netbook last as long as an actual mac? or is it still the same battery life as if you were running w7? I also noticed that this one comment about the trackpad being 50% accurate? is that true? does anyone have a video of this featuring all the stuff

Thanks and much support

Carlo

prutsik

prutsik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Help Please))))
Kenel Panic while boot from hdd on netbook

HP mini 110-3600er
Intel Atom N455 @1.66
1GB
3150 Intel Video

Arun M S

Arun M S

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Try booting in verbose mode and tell us what is the last message u r getting, to boot in verbose mode type -v

U can see another guide here http://msarun.wordpress.com/

Help Please))))
Kenel Panic while boot from hdd on netbook

HP mini 110-3600er
Intel Atom N455 @1.66
1GB
3150 Intel Video

This is the problem with insyde bios... boot with cpus=1 you should be able to go inside with 1 core. After that change the kernel with legacy one by netkas. Pls post here in case you need more help

HELP ME PLEASE

i tried 4 times and that doesnt work on my HP mini 110 - 3014 sf.

what can i do?

Attached File  photo.JPG   2.2MB   59 downloads

Vespista_SiD

Vespista_SiD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hello,
I'm considering buying netbook. The model is the 110-4100sl. It's Not the same model that you're talkibg about. I wanna know if it's possible install at least Snow leopard and, if yes, if all the function are ok and You Can give me a guide to install. Thanks!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy