• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

MikeHunt79

MikeHunt79

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

these worked perfectly on AAO ZG5 running 10.6.4. Thank YOU!!

Hi, is there anything special you need to do before and after running the 10.6.4 update? I've heard you may need a new kernel, is this true?

TheAlchemyFreak

TheAlchemyFreak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

All of the latest voodoopowermini kexts cause kernal panic at startup, still looking for fix and yes its a big pain in the arse

*and the title of this thread should be changed lol*

-files for internal/external mic support with audio http://www.multiupload.com/DNXOBXVN9M

Using my headphones, I get alot of excess humming and static. Does anybody else get this? This is still a step up, though, since it's the only thing that's been able to get my mic recognized and working.
I'd like to get rid of all this excess noise. I use my headphones alot and it gets very annoying very quickly.

Has anybody come up with any improvements/updates on the AAO situation?

BugsB

BugsB

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
Got a Acer Aspire One AOA150( ZG5) sitting on my lap. Would s.b. please post if QE/CI work, and which resolutions can be chosen?

Thanks,
Bugs

matte951

matte951

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
hi to everybody!I apologize for my bad English, I am Italian
unfortunately in the Italian forum no one gives me listening.
my problem is that when finishes the snow leopard installation it, the boot proceeds perfectly, but, at a certain point the screen turns grey and listen to only the presentation music. have tried to use several commands and several flags, I have also tried this guide: http://basshead.word...-one-aoa150zg5/
I have executed everything to the letter, but extra and extensions inserting the file in the folders, when I execute the boot from usb, he does not recognize my rigid disk,this way I cannot install snow leopard, someone can help me?
I was forgeting, I use the hazard distro because that retail during the boot restarts himself and no installation leaves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy