Blackberry Desktop Manager + Snow Leopard Hack

RSanders

4 posts in this topic

Ok, I guess this is wishful thinking... I got my UD3P Gigabyte mobo Hack system up and running with zero issues. Everything works, final cut pro is stable as heck, and I do not see any issues at all as far as my system.

Anyhow, I am not sure if anyone here has tried this, but RIM (makers of the Blackberry) is releasing new software to sync with macs (not pocketmac). Well, there is a leaked copy going around, that was released about a week ago....

I installed it on my system, and it fires right up, I put my STORM in my dock and the Blackberry Sync program cannot find it. I even tried the USB ports that my mouse is plugged into, still nothing =(

Has anyone installed this leaked version on their hack yet? if so, what results have you gotten?

Ok, I guess this is wishful thinking... I got my UD3P Gigabyte mobo Hack system up and running with zero issues. Everything works, final cut pro is stable as heck, and I do not see any issues at all as far as my system.

Anyhow, I am not sure if anyone here has tried this, but RIM (makers of the Blackberry) is releasing new software to sync with macs (not pocketmac). Well, there is a leaked copy going around, that was released about a week ago....

I installed it on my system, and it fires right up, I put my STORM in my dock and the Blackberry Sync program cannot find it. I even tried the USB ports that my mouse is plugged into, still nothing =(

Has anyone installed this leaked version on their hack yet? if so, what results have you gotten?

Are you in 32 or 64 bit mode? I am looking for my USB cable and will try it out when I find that damn microusb cable.....

• 4 weeks later...

I've got the same problem.

My mobo is UD3R and BBDM version is 1.0 (the official release, 10/2)

I think it's because of usb compatibility with SL(10.6.1, 64bit mode)

My real mac(MB Air) has no problem with BBDM. Immediately after plugging my BB Bold, the black(with white BB dots) drive icon appears and DM starts. But on my hackintosh, just white drive icon and no response from DM.