Important Snow Leopard Question

vdac

4 posts in this topic

Gud day! i'm vdac from the philippines, i just want to ask something about the Snow Leopard Installation. i do have a successful Mac OS X 10.5.2 kalyway edition. all of the thread that i have read for installing snow leopard is that you must have an existing Leopard install on your other hard drive to restore the dmg file on a certain partitions like 8GB USB drive or external HD for you to install successfully the snow leopard.

My question is, is there any possible way to install Snow Leopard on a BRAND NEW PC without existing Leopard OS on it. for example i have a new PC without OS and i want to install Snow Leopard Natively? i have read a thread installing MAC OS X Leopard 10.5.8 natively using boot132. can we use that guide in installing Snow Leopard?

Thank you and God Bless everybody!

Wow! That was a fast reply! Thank you so much!, i'll try this method after i buy a new PC :) .

but what if i don't have a working leopard install, how can i build myself a boot USB stick? is there a way to build a USB stick using Windows XP? thanks!

build yourself a boot USB Stick with Chameleon RC1 + boot 10.1 and all needed Kexts ...