ATi X800XT PE AGP

jonnyme

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys i need some help i have a ati X800XT PE AGP, with no CI/QE is it possible to activate these options? Does anyone have this model and make that work? I installed ideneb v 1.4 os 10.5.6.

Ps: I tried a lot of different stuff but nothing activated the CI/QE, i used the tools of Ideneb to add premmissions on the kext hope that wasn´t the problem.

Thank you All.

• 1 month later...

you get x800 working? i have a x800xt and am trying as well. my bigger problem is that my system will not shutdown or restart form OS. it freezes. i'm not sure if this is why any of the kexts i use dont work. after hard reboot i just get light grey screen.

you get x800 working? i have a x800xt and am trying as well. my bigger problem is that my system will not shutdown or restart form OS. it freezes. i'm not sure if this is why any of the kexts i use dont work. after hard reboot i just get light grey screen.

oh yeah, i used the iatkos 7 and ideneb 1.6 installers. like the ideneb better but same shutdown reboot issue with both. tried all the supplied fixes with same results.