Dlink DGE 530T + skge.kext not working, help

pxavierperez

5 posts in this topic

my PC is gygabyte P35-DS3P with Dlink DGE 530T PCI card. Snow Leopard won't see the card at all. And when I installed skge.kext (that supposedly 32-64bit compatible from Skydrive and Kext.com) with Kext Utiltiy in SL, it KP on me. Tried with DSDT, no effect. Using EFI strings on boot plist also no go. IORegistry can see the card and identified the ID correctly but it is just not loading.

I've been trying to solve this for 2 days but no result. Can someone help me please.

Thanks.

Not that anyone here gives a damn BUT i resolved the problem.

The skge.kext for 32-64 bit that's floating around is based from the skge-d version. the latest was skge-e and skge-e(u)

So if you have my board which is GA P35-DS3P and a D-Link DGE 530T and have issues with connecting with the internet. Use the skge-e version. Which also means you can only use it when booting 32bit only Snow Leopard.

• 5 months later...
Not that anyone here gives a damn BUT i resolved the problem.

The skge.kext for 32-64 bit that's floating around is based from the skge-d version. the latest was skge-e and skge-e(u)

So if you have my board which is GA P35-DS3P and a D-Link DGE 530T and have issues with connecting with the internet. Use the skge-e version. Which also means you can only use it when booting 32bit only Snow Leopard.

Thanks @pxavierperez, I have almost the same combination GA-P35C-DS3R + DGE-530T - I will give your suggestion a go. I appreciate you taking the time to update your post.

Best, M.

• 1 year later...