• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Braddman

Braddman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
I've tried everything on the Golden Master release, but it won't get past the NETKAS message after it gets past the install. It just freezes up right there, even with the 32 bit flag or safe mode. Not sure what to do from this point.

MacProUser83

MacProUser83

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

I've tried everything on the Golden Master release, but it won't get past the NETKAS message after it gets past the install. It just freezes up right there, even with the 32 bit flag or safe mode. Not sure what to do from this point.

I have the same board in my testing rig. However mine is ICH7. Try this

ECS G31T-M

PS. What BIOS version do you have?

sadsac786

sadsac786

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi
The file you posted is 1kb and unzips to a txt. Could you plz chek? I've failed too with this board- Get stuk on cst evaluation failed. How about some info on bios version, guide used etc?
Thanx

sadsac786

sadsac786

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi
Managed to grab that file finally! Now I'm assuming that the method you used is install via SL DVD. I'm gonna try the files i got from you with the hdd method first (Restore SL DVD to partition on hdd- then use usb to boot that partition.) Will let you guys know the results soon. By the way I've tried both the modded bioses from the osxcores site. Both work fine in leopard. Are you using a different bios?
Thanx again

sadsac786

sadsac786

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Just tried and again no luck. Now I get something like- waitingforservice (AppleInteCpuPowerManagement) timed out. Then I tried removing Disabler.kext and NullCpuPowerManagement.kext from /Extra/Extensions/ and then I'm back to my old friend- the cst evaluation failed error. I am thinking that both these errors have something to do with the fact that my leopard installation needs acpi fix to work and there's no equivalent of that out for SL yet ( I think). Maybe you are having success with a different bios version. Plz let us know what bios version you are using.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy