GA-MA770-UD3P

Okawari

2 posts in this topic

Specs:

GA-MA770-UD3P

AMD Phenom II X2

4 GB ram

GeForce 9800 GTX+

I'm good with anything 10.5+. I've searched through guides but nobody has the same motherboard as me. Also, I've seen guides ranging from stupidly simple to extremely complex. What would be the best installation method for me? iPC? Kalyway? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Specs:

GA-MA770-UD3P

AMD Phenom II X2

4 GB ram

GeForce 9800 GTX+

I'm good with anything 10.5+. I've searched through guides but nobody has the same motherboard as me. Also, I've seen guides ranging from stupidly simple to extremely complex. What would be the best installation method for me? iPC? Kalyway? Thanks in advance.

I have a MA770-DS3 and have had the most success with various flavours of iDeneb. 10.5.6 has been the best thus far, though I'm going up to 10.5.8 tomorrow to see how it is.

The biggest pain in the ass that I've had is with DVD drives. In order to install, I have to plug in my SATA dvd drive as master, but after installation I need to switch out to a PATA dvd drive to get anything vaguely resembling a decent burning speed.

My best luck thus far for making the SB600 chipset work has been by using the ATIATA chipset driver included on the iDeneb disks....