My photography

Permaspooked

7 posts in this topic

I have been into photography for a couple years now. Here are were you can see my photography

I actually started my own site. Its still needs work. Im not good with html and stuff. My site is www.ddoriginals.com. I started out by posting most of my photos over on www.permaspooked.deviantart.com

Let me know what you guys think of them.THANKS.

In my humble opinion I think it would be much more beneficial for you if you'd focus more on basic photography principles like composition, color etc. and not so much on post effects. Photoshop and plugins can really help if used wisely but they can also make pictures look unappealing when overdone.

The website for me is way to busy, you can't really focus on what is important - your photos. I would recommend finding a good online service to build and host your portfolio and there are free alternatives out there.

This is only my personal opinion, I'm no expert. This is a sample of my work: flickr.com/photos/tadone

Keep up the good work.

+1

You need to get rid of that website background! Your pics disappear(maybe a good thing) in it's "busyness"!

SticMAC

In my humble opinion I think it would be much more beneficial for you if you'd focus more on basic photography principles like composition, color etc. and not so much on post effects. Photoshop and plugins can really help if used wisely but they can also make pictures look unappealing when overdone.

The website for me is way to busy, you can't really focus on what is important - your photos. I would recommend finding a good online service to build and host your portfolio and there are free alternatives out there.

This is only my personal opinion, I'm no expert. This is a sample of my work: flickr.com/photos/tadone

Keep up the good work.

• 4 months later...