Port Scans from insanelymac.com

9 posts in this topic

I have Little Snitch running in the background, but I never faced any such thing... Is this country specific?

Little Snitch 2.2 Beta 1 user here, and no you should never see anything like this, but I had to keep clicking that stupid dialog over and over again (you know what I am talking about, right?).

• 3 weeks later...
I keep getting messages about stealth attacks (over 50.000 times in no time) from 87.124.84.6 (insanelymac.com) and thus I am wondering what is going on?!?

Edit: Great! It suddenly stopped! I now only get the usual connections from the web server (on port 80).

Hi sorry not been around for a while and just noticed this...

That's VERY strange, sounds like you got scanned, but I can categorically say that the server should NOT be scanning you... If you see anything like this again, please get a screenshot or more detailed information, logs or anything you've got and I'll be happy to investigate further.

All the best,

Mark

Hi sorry not been around for a while and just noticed this...

That's VERY strange, sounds like you got scanned, but I can categorically say that the server should NOT be scanning you... If you see anything like this again, please get a screenshot or more detailed information, logs or anything you've got and I'll be happy to investigate further.

All the best,

Mark

10-4 But all I can say now is that I hope that this was a one time event or else... my ISP will step in which normally results in a traffic block due to illegal activities.