2 replies to this topic

raajaa

raajaa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all,

I bought this today (for my macbook pro) and am looking to update 10.5.7 on my hackintosh to SL but I can't find any guides for the GA-EP45-DS4P motherboard. Was just wondering if anyone had installed SL on this board and had any pointers?

I got 10.5.7 Vanilla running ok on it (using a combination of DS3 guides and some blind luck I think) and tbh I'm a complete novice when it comes to hackintosh setup - so, any hints/pointers would be very much apprechiated! ;)

thanks

bigpoppa206

bigpoppa206

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Hi all,

I bought this today (for my macbook pro) and am looking to update 10.5.7 on my hackintosh to SL but I can't find any guides for the GA-EP45-DS4P motherboard. Was just wondering if anyone had installed SL on this board and had any pointers?

I got 10.5.7 Vanilla running ok on it (using a combination of DS3 guides and some blind luck I think) and tbh I'm a complete novice when it comes to hackintosh setup - so, any hints/pointers would be very much apprechiated! ;)

thanks

Check out THIS THREAD! Not exact but close.

raajaa

raajaa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok cool thankyou, I saw that guide but wanted to see if anyone had any luck with the exact board I've got - looks like its trial and error time!

Thanks for the help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy