my SL is up and running and just wanted to share some quick points.
2 X 9600 GT 1024MB (palit)
I've followed blackosx's guide;
- But, when using ACPI Patcher, click Fixes and select the top 3 fix, or it won't compile
- DSDT or efi graphics didn't work for my 2 graphics card setup, so I've used NVdarwin
- DSDT also didn't work for audio, so I've followed;
Digital out is working and I'm not using other IN/OUT's anyway
- I'm using -x32 mode, nvdarwin and realtekR1000 is not working in 64bit
- Always use -x32 for the first boot, don't put it in boot.plist at first
- Once you're in SL, run
chmod -R 755 /Extra/Extensions chown -R root:wheel /Extra/Extensions chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions kextcache -v 1 -t -m /Volumes/[b]SL[/b]/Extra/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/[b]SL[/b]/Extra/Extensions /Volumes/[b]SL[/b]/System/Library/Extensions
- Just run that code whenever you add/remove a kext from /S/L/E or /E/E
- After that you can add the -x32 to boot.plist
- OpenCL detects both 9600 GT's, everything is working...
Extra.zip 212.87KB 220 downloads