Attansic L1 kext for 64 bit Snow Leopard

rowdy15

22 posts in this topic

Ok so I have tried installing both the AttansicL1eEthernet and the AttansicL1Ethernet kexts..............and my eth0 connection shows up however i still can't surf the internet??????

anyone else having this problem.

rowdy

EDIT: By the way i am using DHCP automatic to connect.....is there another way???

The AttansicL1Ethernet 64 driver is working, thanks allot.

I have a P5E-VM HDMI Board with Attansic Technology Corp. L1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

The Sound dosn`t work (82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller)

Please Help

@ omek77

I have a P5KPL-VM board with Atheros L1 Gigabit lan card, which uses the same driver as Attansic L1 card.

Where did you put the kext file into? Under the /Extra/Extenions/ or /System/Library/Extensions/? And what kind of kext file did you use? L1 or L1e?

I tried both but failed.

@ Nicklas

Thank you for the input. But I wonder if you have an Attansic L1 card or an Attansic L1e card. The file you uploaded contains an Attansic L1e dirver.

L1 and L1e are different ones. Which ethernet card do you have?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Anmnoor,

I got it to work. in both 64 bit and 32 bit mode, but every now and then the internet cuts out for a little while (stops working). It starts working again after a while, but it is really annoying. :P

Is anyone else having this problem?

Any suggestions as to why this might be happening.

Rowdy15

• 2 months later...

Hi all!!

I' running a SL 10.6.2 with MyHack installer (Chamaleon 2.0 and EFI 10.5) on ACER Aspire 6390 G

My situtation is quite good.... 80% working.... missing just LAN/WiFi and fingerprint (who cares...!!!)

My system delcare an Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 that shoul be equivalent of Attansic L1.

If i try to install the kext for the Attansic L1 from the russian link above nothing happen.....

if i try to install the kext for the Attansic L1e i get this 2 error messages

AttansincEhternetL1e error : Couldn't map io reg

AttansincEhternetL1e error : Couldn't probe adapter

Any idea or suggestion ??

thanks!!!

mao

• 2 months later...

has this been 100% stable for everyone else?

i've been using it with my on board asus P5QSE/R board and it drops out momentarily every few minutes

fine for general surfing but pain in the ass for things like ichat

anyone?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi all!!

I' running a SL 10.6.2 with MyHack installer (Chamaleon 2.0 and EFI 10.5) on ACER Aspire 6390 G

My situtation is quite good.... 80% working.... missing just LAN/WiFi and fingerprint (who cares...!!!)

My system delcare an Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 that shoul be equivalent of Attansic L1.

If i try to install the kext for the Attansic L1 from the russian link above nothing happen.....

if i try to install the kext for the Attansic L1e i get this 2 error messages

AttansincEhternetL1e error : Couldn't map io reg

AttansincEhternetL1e error : Couldn't probe adapter

Any idea or suggestion ??

thanks!!!

mao

I'm having the exact same problem.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

petemaxi