• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mmarzex

Mmarzex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have parallels and it works and I want to get vmware fusion to work but everytime I try to create a virtual machine it creates it and then gives me an error when it starts up the virtual machine and then gives me this error so I have no idea why. It's not working.
Attached File  Picture_3.png   634.83KB   43 downloads

AlkponeFr

AlkponeFr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have parallels and it works and I want to get vmware fusion to work but everytime I try to create a virtual machine it creates it and then gives me an error when it starts up the virtual machine and then gives me this error so I have no idea why. It's not working.
Attached File  Picture_3.png   634.83KB   43 downloads

I've had the same issue. QE/CI is not activated. Quartz Extreme is mandatory to make VMWare working. You should look at your graphical card configuration. Look at my post who describe all my adventure around my Mac OS X installation : http://www.insanelym...howtopic=181079 :)

Mmarzex

Mmarzex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have enabled quartz though through os x tools and it still doesn't solve the problem.

AlkponeFr

AlkponeFr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have enabled quartz though through os x tools and it still doesn't solve the problem.

WHat do you mean by "enabling Quartz" ? I'm talking about Quartz Extreme, What do you see in your system information :

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy