aduan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
from the web site :

http://www.centuryte...boardID=2&ID=14

please note:

I have no Crack version of Logic Pro... I have the Xskey for Logic Pro 7.2 ,so it works fine in my P4 x86 10.44 machine....

and some important thing translated here:

1)the P4 3.0 G 1 Ram machine can run Logic Pro 7's demo song . but not smothly.. we must freeze some audio instruments track to run it well...

2)all the plug in can run greatly in P4 x86 10.44 machine....

3) the P4 3.0 G 1 Ram machine performance just like the PPC G4 Dual 1.4G in Logic Pro running.

4) We test 35 Exs24 samplers and 3 Space Designer reverb plug-ins in Logic Pro in the P4 3.0 G 1 Ram machine . the CPU performance is just about 60%-70%.... great!!

5) we did not test the Logic Node as we have no the giga bite lan card, but it should be OK as Apple said " all intel and PPC both can be mixed to use as the Logic Node"

6) no third-part audio plug-in can be used now.....

dr.funk

dr.funk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Thanks for the post

As for no plugins working..Does this include the universal binaries comming out or were you not able to test those.

Stylus rmx / Ableton / Arturia / reason and a few others have UB's out or comming out.

Good to know though that logic on a pc is running smooth.

Cheers,

Dr.F

zazman

zazman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
Just want to say that the logic express works excellent on p4 sse2 northwood 2.8 Ghz, and most with the express 7.2.1 update !

looper

looper

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
awesome- that's great news!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy