75 replies to this topic

Constintinevamp

Constintinevamp

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Linux, Computers,

oh im sorry i dint post that. u need to install a program called pacifist. then insert your iAtkos dvd. open up pacifist on click "open apple install discs" and select the iAtkos DVD. After it loads up(wait for a while,it could take some time), go into Drivers and extract the contents of intel GMA950x(or something like that,ull be able to no).Just extract the whole folder. Next, open up kexthelperb7(u should have installed it during the installation,if not same procedure for that also). Next,drag the contents of the extracted folder(GMA950) into kext helper. Next, enter your root password and click install. After it is done, restart your computer. And thats it. It should work!!!

PS: Please post whether the install was a success.

Because the intel atom n280 is single core but has 2 processors. Google it,u can read about it

Its one SINGLE processor with hyper-threading(basically it has two seperate 32bit lines of cache or "threads" which under windows appears as a dual core would), so it shows as two, there is nothing dual core about it... Not to make you sound daft, but you cannot have two processors on a single core, how is that possible?

Pongatron

Pongatron

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Howdy guys, Recently Hackintoshed the D250, just a few questions about wireless, (cant start a topic)
Ok so i bought the Broadcom BCM4321 and plugged it into the Spare mini Pcie port at the bottom/back of the laptop, whatever you what to call it. I rewired one of my aerials from the standard half mini card by the speaker inside the card, and plugged it into the card in the PCI-e port. So now i has the questions.

1. How many aerials do i need to plug in, because i plugged in one and i cant either get or a signal or (carry on to question two)
2. Is there anything fancy i need to do here? Because when i plug the card into the PC, and boot it up. It comes up with Turn Airport on. I click away, but i still cant turn it on....

So main question is, Dodgy card? or am i going about this the wrong way. I will take photos tomorrow, i am capped at the moment.... took me ages to register ;) :)

*bumpage*
anything?

iannius

iannius

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
OMG!Please help.Got the aod 250.Installed iatkos 10.5.7 v7 work perfect,no lags,no kernels.
So,got some problems,with wi-fi and sound.
Wi-fi,i've got BCM94312HMG,but not working,some Russian forums says that it work,but not on me.
Tryed to find some kexts,result 0!Nothing.So please help,me!
About sound,its realtek ALC272,intel 82801GBM.nothing found...
I am not pro,its first time i am installing osx.
Thanks for any help.

pawelrx

pawelrx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First of all, thanks for the guide vjrngn123

It worked out just as described. I installed it with help of a USB-stick using Chameleon as a boot-loader.

I also have the iAktos V7 which I used to get the graphic card-driver as described. Didn't work.

Thanks for the driverGMA950.pkg.zip colonelkernel8, that one worked perfectly.
I enebled Quartz GL via OSX86tools, but QE is NOT active.

Is it possible to make it work? This is very importentfor me cause now even Youtube lags.
WIFI would be nice to, however I use Mobile Broadband via Telenor so it works there.

But Quartz Extreme is important for me....anyone?

And one more thing: Is there a Retail-way for AspireOne?

Barq's

Barq's

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Kneu Bee questions

All through the forums there are lots of references to kexts and darwin, but I have not found anything that explains what they are. what are they?Is kext an acronym? if so what does it mean?

aztec_knight

aztec_knight

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Kneu Bee questions

All through the forums there are lots of references to kexts and darwin, but I have not found anything that explains what they are. what are they?Is kext an acronym? if so what does it mean?

I´d recomend that you look up those terms in Wikipedia if you want a really good explanation for those terms. you might as well want to know a bit about UNIX and the way it works.

cheers,

gilg2533

gilg2533

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just a heads up for people. I am currently running 10.6.4 with everything working except for bluetooth (havent tried it yet) and sleep. I have never gotten sleep to work on this machine under X period, it just reboots, however.... I recently found a kext that allows you to disable sleep completely on a lenovo site. Works great, when you shut the lid the display turns off and it resumes just fine, if anyone has had success with getting sleep to work please let me know!. Anyone needing the kext just google _DisableSleep.kext!

joaquinmik

joaquinmik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:MAC OS X, Drums, Music, Computers, Tech.

Just a heads up for people. I am currently running 10.6.4 with everything working except for bluetooth (havent tried it yet) and sleep. I have never gotten sleep to work on this machine under X period, it just reboots, however.... I recently found a kext that allows you to disable sleep completely on a lenovo site. Works great, when you shut the lid the display turns off and it resumes just fine, if anyone has had success with getting sleep to work please let me know!. Anyone needing the kext just google _DisableSleep.kext!

Hey gilg2533!

Thanks for the info about the disablesleep, It's a really good option to the real sleep while We can find how make the sleep works.

I have a question, What do you do to make the internal microphone work? I have everything working except Sleep and Microphone (My AOD250 Hasn't bluetooth).

I will really appreciate your help!

Regards!

jhcarande

jhcarande

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
If you upgrade your BIOS (www.acer.com) (v1.27) Wifi go up!!!

(On acer aspire one d250)

JrDsign

JrDsign

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
How i get wifi (I update bios for 1.27, in S.I. no driver, jhcarande post your IO80211Family.kext or how you get wifi) and sleep for D250? I'm using Retail 10.6.4 and Chameleon RC5, sorry my english.

dgeordgy21

dgeordgy21

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
here my kexts for 10.6.4. - No sleep, BCM4311

What's working:
-wifi BCM4311
-webcam
-cardreader
-sound out put only
-shutdown restart
-video (except VGA)
-multitouch touchpad
-volume & brightness hotkeys

http://www.filedropp...om/d2501064root

johntriger

johntriger

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

here my kexts for 10.6.4. - No sleep, BCM4311

What's working:
-wifi BCM4311
-webcam
-cardreader
-sound out put only
-shutdown restart
-video (except VGA)
-multitouch touchpad
-volume & brightness hotkeys

http://www.filedropp...om/d2501064root

could you please upload those kexts again

Jeje742

Jeje742

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello.
I've got a problem ! :star_smile:
After entering my Dvd player in the Bios, the computer restart and postering E_ and nothing displays..
Help me Please! :)

If you can't understand what i'm saying, it's normal because i'm French :)

engrkhawar

engrkhawar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
"]Update

i just install ideneb 1.4 on my acer aod250 and then install kext for ethernet from http://code.google.com/p/iats/ atheros AR8132 and it is working fine now i m in searching of wife kext ....

Copycat

Copycat

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Sorry for the necromancing.

Here's a complete guide on how to install and get everything working on an AOD250

NazariyUA

NazariyUA

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I installed ideneb v1.4 and it got no video card working, audio ,wifi and ethernet and probably more.
Specs Everything is Stock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy