My keyboard's suddenly turned American!

marco772

3 posts in this topic

HI,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes...My keyboard has suddenly decided to turn from the desired UK setting to the US layout and I can't see why or HOW to change it back!

It's all the same except the " and the @ have switched places which, as you can imagine, can be very annoying!

I looked in the International bit of System settings and it's all set to the UK.

The keyboard is an old Logitech wireless job but there doesn't seem to be any layout options in the Logitech Control Centre that I have on here.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

HI,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes...My keyboard has suddenly decided to turn from the desired UK setting to the US layout and I can't see why or HOW to change it back!

It's all the same except the " and the @ have switched places which, as you can imagine, can be very annoying!

I looked in the International bit of System settings and it's all set to the UK.

The keyboard is an old Logitech wireless job but there doesn't seem to be any layout options in the Logitech Control Centre that I have on here.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

It's okay, I solved it. There's a little flay icon up next to Spotlight and that has British and Logitech UK options to tick, I switched it from the former to the latter and now it's back to normal! Bizarre.

Mark

• 9 months later...