HP Mini 1000 series. got the 10.5.8 update working!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dj TweeX

Dj TweeX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I have an HP Mini 1030NR with the new 10.5.8 update running no problems.
if anyone has problems ask me and ill try to help you!!

DefleÇt

DefleÇt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have an HP Mini 1030NR with the new 10.5.8 update running no problems.
if anyone has problems ask me and ill try to help you!!

Hey Dj.. i upgraded too.. but my resolution went back to 800X600... also sleep wont work... every time it trys to go to sleep i hear a "pop" sound by the "backspace key" area.. and it wont shut down either.. since i installed 10.5.6 the BlueTooth has never worked.. i tried to fire it up though /utilities/BT file exchange but it said "no hardware installed" or something like that..

So basically my problems are:

-No BlueTooth (since first install)
-800 X 600 resolution (on 10.5.8)
-Sleep and Shut Down
-The Fan seems to be over working all the time
-i Have sound but no Mic (would like Mic for iChat)

If you or someone can give me a hand on this "Quest to the Perfect Working HP Mini 1000" it would be wonderful...
Thanks!!!

By the way i got my mini working following this Post #297 on pag 15 of HP Mini 1000

Dj TweeX

Dj TweeX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Hey Dj.. i upgraded too.. but my resolution went back to 800X600... also sleep wont work... every time it trys to go to sleep i hear a "pop" sound by the "backspace key" area.. and it wont shut down either.. since i installed 10.5.6 the BlueTooth has never worked.. i tried to fire it up though /utilities/BT file exchange but it said "no hardware installed" or something like that..

So basically my problems are:

-No BlueTooth (since first install)
-800 X 600 resolution (on 10.5.8)
-Sleep and Shut Down
-The Fan seems to be over working all the time
-i Have sound but no Mic (would like Mic for iChat)

If you or someone can give me a hand on this "Quest to the Perfect Working HP Mini 1000" it would be wonderful...
Thanks!!!

By the way i got my mini working following this Post #297 on pag 15 of HP Mini 1000

i apologize for the delay,
first off with the display just reinstall the video drivers, try the ones posted at the bottom.
bluetooth, i cannot say, my model doesnt have bluetooth.
sleep hasnt worked in a while. lol and i havent gotten any info on the mic.
so the only thing your down is graphics and bluetooth. ill post the display drivers i used

Attached Files

Loin En Avant

Loin En Avant

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Does your HP Mini have a built in UMTS card? If yes, how did you manage to enable it? On mine, nothing appears in the Network pannel.

Dj TweeX

Dj TweeX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Does your HP Mini have a built in UMTS card? If yes, how did you manage to enable it? On mine, nothing appears in the Network pannel.

No. my model does not have the modem.

daverolo77

daverolo77

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
what about wireless...do you still have? ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy