Wanted: Apple EFI firmware modules.

6 posts in this topic

We are making some progress on the EFI front and soon will be wanting to play with Apple's EFI modules: http://forum.osx86project.org/index.php?showforum=74

We am wondering if anybody here has access to the them? In particular, we would like to experiment with the "radeon.efi" file that Omni has.

Likewise, I would like to get a set of instructions on how to extract the firmware from an Intel Mac.

Thanks,

~bofors

PS: I know that the firmware is availible for anybody to download from Apple, but we want it in the .efi form.

We are making some progress on the EFI front and soon will be wanting to play with Apple's EFI modules: http://forum.osx86project.org/index.php?showforum=74

We am wondering if anybody here has access to the them? In particular, we would like to experiment with the "radeon.efi" file that Omni has.

Likewise, I would like to get a set of instructions on how to extract the firmware from an Intel Mac.

Thanks,

~bofors

PS: I know that the firmware is availible for anybody to download from Apple, but we want it in the .efi form.

schizophrenia?? ^

Sorry guys, just a joke :tomato:

I appreciate what you do and I would like to join that project myself....if only I had enough time for it. Just working on my graduation work. Will take me about 3 more month. I think I'll have plenty of time when I am unemployed after graduation :-/

In that case you can count on my participation.

To anyone else who has time:

Programming is not as complicated as most people think it is. You're not mentally constricted, are you!? :graduated:

Just try reading and understanding the documentation.

Sorry guys, just a joke :blink:

No problem.

I appreciate what you do and I would like to join that project myself....if only I had enough time for it. Just working on my graduation work. Will take me about 3 more month. I think I'll have plenty of time when I am unemployed after graduation :-/

In that case you can count on my participation.

That's great. :P