New patched 10.4.6 iso with apps

sonicbuddha

72 posts in this topic

I just finished downloading this, and I'm not sure whether it's an isolated problem, but I'm having trouble reading the file. Can someone confirm that this is a valid iso (or not)? I think we might be dealing with a fake here...

Problem here too... downloaded 4,698,669,056 bytes, neither WinRAR or Nero are willing to open the iso.

UPDATE: Simply renaming the ISO to something else fixes the problem for me. Don't know why, but if I rename it to {censored}.iso it opens in WinRAR or Nero just fine. I assume it has something to do with international characters in file name. I realized that something funny was going on because HashCalc was also refusing to open it, so I tried renaming it.

Someone on Demonoid reports that the cause of this is due to the fact that there are strange characters in the filename.

Solution: Simply rename the ISO.

Edit: You edited just when I posted.

my installation is hanging on a -sh-2.05b# prompt. am i supposed to type something? i'm not even able to eject dvd, and i'm getting no hd lights showing is doing anything. any help?

Just tried to install, is this a Spanish version? From the custom setup menu the Intel audio is 9220, not 9200 !! I guess someone posted wrongly. Still in installation progress, I sense it won't work haha, kinda wasted our time here. Will post back if it really works.

EDIT:

OK installed, it's just another useless installation. For those who think it'll work on Inspiron 6400/E1505, u're out of luck again !! Audio and wi-fi still doesnt work !! :D

Hi, I downloaded this last night and found it to be the best install so far with my system:

Asus P5VDC-MX

Pentium D 820

1Gb DDR2-400

Networking worked straight away (due to the inclusion of Pin Xue's Rhine driver) - sweet!

I have tried a couple of other 10.4.6 installs, one wouldn't finish installing and the JaS install for some reason had problems with Finder repeatedly restarting.

alright fellas, little help please, i'm fairly new to this. I booted from the dvd and got the white apple screen, then went to black screen and ran through some stuff. then after about 5 minutes it freezes at a -sh-2.05b# prompt. what can i do from there? any help?

Hi there,

i downloaded and renamed the iso, but im unable to burn it. Tried serveral burning programs - no luck yet.

with NERO it says it cant finish the disk, burns it, but at the end i get an error (dont know what it was exactly, will look it up later then) with alcohol i can burn, but when i try to read the disk under windows, it doesnt work, dvd wont be detected. to boot from it is impossible too.

someone with the same problem around? where is the mistake? or is my dvd-burner corrupt?!?! dont hope so :)

so main question: were you able to burn and boot from it? or is this all a fake?

cheers,

aky

EDIT: im using an ASUS A6Va Notebook

so main question: were you able to burn and boot from it? or is this all a fake?

I didn't burn a DVD from it, but mounted the image using Daemon Tools and installed onto a physical partition using VMWare. Maybe you could try doing this, if possible?

hello,

When you download from Azureus Mac (x86) use Toast Titanium (image), the torrent is .DMG

All ok with this torrent!

In Windows XP , Dont use Nero or NTI or Winrar, with you want, rename the torrent!

Problems with AMDs 3200+ 3800+ 64bits ....

Great with Intel Motherboards , and pentium D or HT & EMT64

Hi all,

This exact ISO (as far as I can tell) is giving me the message "This hardware configuration is not supported by Darwin/X86 (3)" on booting the install DVD (long before it even asks me if I want to install or type startup options...).

Is this likely to mean the version I got has TPM? Or is my PC (Sony Vaio VGN FJ1S laptop - SSE/SSE2, SATA HDD, DVD-RAM) incompatible somehow...?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer - this is seriously pickling my noodle now!!

/al

I´m trying to install this iso into my e1505 with gma950. When I boot with -v it stop into something like source installation.

make sure dual core is disabled, it wont boot with it enabled

I tried the sigmatel patch on my 9200 but it's a nogo

any way to undo that patch?

it broke my usb icemat audio card

ouch, sure there is? maybe.

I got it working

had to get these two files

AppleUSBAudio.kext from 10.4.5

IOAudioFamily.kext from 10.4.5

Hi mega, did u get 9200 working or the USB audio working? :hysterical:

lol oh ya u broke ur USB audio :P. Nvm. :angel: