New patched 10.4.6 iso with apps

sonicbuddha

72 posts in this topic

Demonoid is has a new bittorrent for a prepatched 10.4.6 iso, including apps. I belive membership is open, so join up and seed!

Heres the basic rundown of the description. Its in spanish (the iso supports both english and spanish) but even if you can't read spanish, I am sure you can get the gist.

Applications : Macintosh : Spanish

Cotenido:

Esenciales:

EssentialSystemSoftwareGroup

AdditionalEssentials

AdditionalSpeechVoices

MediaFiles

MigrationAssistant

Mail

AddressBook

iCal

Automator

iTunes

iChat

Java

Safari

OxfordDictionaries

AdditionalFonts

Idiomas Soportados:

Español

Ingles

Configuración:

CPU->

10.4.6.Combo.Update -> Seleccionado por defecto y no desmarcable

-AMD-

*SSE2 By Jass

*SSE3 By Jass

*Sistema Base By JaSS

*10.4.6.SemjaZa.V1.2.AMD.Decrypts

-Intel-

*SSE2 By Jass

*SSE3 By Jass

Tarjetas Graficas:

-ATI-

*Modelos Mobility de portatiles By Jass

-Intel-

*GMA900 By JaSS

-Nvidia-

Todas las Graficas By Macvidia

Sonido:

-Intel-

*Sigmatel9200 By JaSS

-SoundBlaster-

By Jass

-VIA82XX-

Redes:

>Ethernet

-3Com-

*3cSoho100B-TX

-Linksys-

*LNE100v4

*NC100

-Netgear-

*FA3111

>Wireless

By JaSS

Placa Base:

-VIA.Sata.ATA-

By JaSS

Programas:

-iLife 06-

*iPhoto

*iDVD

*iMOvie

*iWeb

Programas de administración:

-Apple Remote Desktop 3-

Codecs:

-iCodecs-

Nota: Es una seleccion de codecs portados a Intel. Se instalar para ser usados por Quicktime ¿Por que Quicktime? Para la gente que solo tenga soporte OpenGL le ira a la perfeccion una pelicula en pantalla completa sin embargo con VLC aparecen tirores a la hora de reproducción de la pelicula.

Hasta la próxima versión

Colaboración: Junker12 & erJotas

Castaña Team: N0V4K & Gironz

No dejar de compartir

I tested two 10.4.6 images forund in eM*le, names were '[??????].Mac.OS.X.Tiger.10.4.6.X86.iso' and 'Mac Os X Tiger 10.4.6 x86-Hotiso', but none of 'em worked, I tested >4 installations.

Got anyone 10.4.6 working yet? My 10.4.5 runs without problems, except graphics. Hardware configuration see below.

GreetinX from the Other Side!

*Sigmatel9200 By JaSS

what is this?!?

did JaSS figure out how to get the sigmatel 9200 to work? Where can I get this!!!?! I searched around but found nothing

I know the 92xx cards work, but the 9200 did not, lots of threads on here about the 9200 chip not working

*Sigmatel9200 By JaSS

what is this?!?

did JaSS figure out how to get the sigmatel 9200 to work? Where can I get this!!!?! I searched around but found nothing

I know the 92xx cards work, but the 9200 did not, lots of threads on here about the 9200 chip not working

yes yes, please, info on this would be great, that... *and lack of dualcore* are my only gripes with osx86 on my machine... Would be most excellent to have the onboard audio working, any chance of just getting this patch/kext without the full osx upgrade? I'm worried it may introduce new problems on an otherwise stable installation.

Searches on several major torrent sites have all turned up negative.

Is this ISO for real? And if so, where might one search for it successfully?

I know direct-linking is discouraged, but at least a nod in the right direction would be nice.

[EDIT: nevermind, demonoid to the rescue]

10.4.6 Up and dual booting just fine theres a few download places that arent torrents via filefront and rhapidshare. I never used one off a torent and i ve usesed 10.4.1-10.4.6. I have links so if intrested pm.

10.4.6 Up and dual booting just fine theres a few download places that arent torrents via filefront and rhapidshare. I never used one off a torent and i ve usesed 10.4.1-10.4.6. I have links so if intrested pm.

Is it this particular release?

If so could you post the kext's for sigmatel 9200 : )

thanks sir!

ya i saw radeon mobility support, what's up with that? details!

Nothing special. I have such a card in my laptop and didn't see any difference between OSX 10.4.3, 10.4.4 and 10.4.5. The card is still recognised as a PCI and whatever was working before still works but not better than before. So no big deal her. If it was only for this I would advise you not to spent to to download this.

Downloading iLife from eM*le... over 70 seeders, but it's stuck, too. Size is 6.12 GB, need a dual-layer dvd to burn.

ZeDz: Did you use some extra patches for your 10.4.6 installation? The installation itself didn't make problems, but after it's finished it stops booting (panic). Maybe it's cause my CPU doesn't suport SSE3 or the graphics power is too low, only Vesa 2.0 (will be changed soon). Do you have sometimes problems on 10.4.6 with 'white windows', empty windows without displaying anything in it, f.e. the iTunes preferences. How is your graphics card recognised: PCI, AGP or PCI-E? Would be interesting.

GreetinX from the Other Side!

98.8% done...

Once I get this is there anyway I can just update or extract the kext files?

Or do I have to overwrite my osx installation (i'd rather not)

98.8% done...

Once I get this is there anyway I can just update or extract the kext files?

Or do I have to overwrite my osx installation (i'd rather not)

Not sure at all, but i'm think it should be possible to just mount the image in osx and pull them out...

98.9% here :-D It'll be done by tomorrow morning. :)