iDeneb v1.5.1 10.5.7 for Intel/AMD SSE2/SSE3

114 posts in this topic

Hi all Looking for a little help... My os x wont boot right unless I use the -f flag..

Here's my Question how do I set the -f flag to boot all the time with out my intervention?

Any help on the Subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

go look for "how to install VoodooHDA"

It might work

Hello Shinkster, thanks for your help, i was able to get sound with your advice. :wacko:

However i am back to ideneb 1.3 (10.5.5) because I was unable to get the optical digital out working, i use it a lot to watch movies on my AV system.

If anyone else is reading this and found a solution for sound on the p5w DH motherboard and care to share it it would be great.

Thanks again man.

All the best.

Hi. I tried to install iDeneb on my machine (AMD Athlon X2 4200+, 2GB 500MHz RAM, DFI LanParty nF4 Ultra-D, Sapphire ATI HD2600 and 120GB ATA HDD), but when I try to boot it, it stays at black screen with "idle" cursor. So I boot it with parameter "-x", but now don't work ethernet (nForce - forcedeath, Marvell adapter - skge), it says that the cable is not connected. MassStorage also doesn't. I don't know what to do. Please, help me.

I first wanted to install this as standalone os and installation went perfectly.

But now I wanted to dual-boot with Windows 7 and after having installed that and while installing iDeneb 1.5.1, it restarts at 1/3 of installation...:)

...and then the PC hangs while booting at "Verifying DMI pool data"

Anybody who can help me on that?

Thanks ;)

I had installed iDeneb v1.5.1 ver 10.5.7 successful and now i want to update to version 10.5.8, so how can i do that? pls help instruct this issue,thanks

I just used software update. Seems to work fine. I have some shut down issues, so I waited a couple minutes after it said mach reboot in the verbose shutdown, power cycled. Restarted in safemode (-x -v). Everything worked perfectly.

Hi everyone, i have insrtalled this version on my laptop and everything is ok. and then, i need to reinstall, but i don't know why does mice and keyborad no longer run on system. i mean, mice, keyborad seem hang up, i make sure mark option fix patch and driver same as first. pls help me resolve this problem, thanks

I've trying to use this disc for a week with no avail

can u guys help me with the right settings please

MOBO: abit ip35 pro

PROCESSOR: intel q9450

RAM: Gskills dd2 800 8gb

VIDEO CARD: ATI Radeon HD 3850

HDD: WD Raptor 150gb 10k

everytime i try to boot it up it show the apple screen then a box crossed out after installation.

Guest michealjackson

It looks dated already to me. The interior is also plasticy and I wish the shark gils were more than just sculpts.

The car now seems to drift from side instead of steering like a normal car.

plan solution commission de surendettement - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.plan solution commission de surendettement

Oh, my specs are...

Inspiron 640m

Intel gma 950

Sigmatel audio

Integrated graphics

I also just realized, that it is also pushing down 7 along with the left arrow key, constantly. The only thing I can do right now is make it so that it repeats slower so I can actually get some typing done.

I've reinstalled with different options over and over for about 2 days now, many of them never working. I just finally got it to work again, but now I can't connect to the internet with it, (though it worked when it first booted just fine).

Currently running ubuntu live, btw.

How did u get it to work? Did u tick any PS2 fixes?I've got the same problem "7 got pushed down forever". Have tried with the installation many times -_-