iDeneb v1.5.1 10.5.7 for Intel/AMD SSE2/SSE3

114 posts in this topic

Asus P6T Intel i7 Don't see HD on AHCI. Trick change IDE-AHCI don't go. This is not a distro for us anyway. v1.4 plus Delta 5.7 update go, but, for me, clock run more fast than right, and the spinnin wheel on boot fast too. Keep on searching.

thanks for the good work, really like the ideneb releases.

Unfortunatley after installing this release when i try and boot into osx i get the following message over and over...

FEDE Genero 32IOVMSEGMENTS

this is the first time i have seen this message, can anyone advise what the problem is and how i can fix it?

Asusc P5n-E Sli nforce 650i

4gb 800mhz ram

core 2 duo 6420 2.13ghz

nvidia GT260 896mb

I get a constant rebooting when trying to load the install disc. Tried using "cpus=1" and "cpus=1;" with no success. Any ideas? I think I should mention I'm using an x58 chipset and a gtx275. Also I tried booting using -x, -s, ahci on, ahci off, hpet on/off, virtualization on/off etc. etc.

I would really love to get this OS running on my core i7. Thanks!

busratio=20 maxmem=2048

I tried boot from DVD and i can't select destination volume to install OS or can't erase volume, pls help me fix this problem ( i using HP-DV2700)

img0080e.jpg

img0081rpg.jpg

there are tons of problems installing osx on your computer.

try searching on google. there might be some information on your computer

I make sure HDD is ok. Because i have been installed iDeneb version 10.5.6 success. I need to get solution solve this problem. I heard that: we can change AHCI mode to IDE, and then we can see volume in disk utility. I tried find AHCI mode in bios but no have this option ( my laptop is HP-DV2700).

Thanks

Hi Nick,

Could you recommend an App that does kernel benchmarking that shows it is 3 times slower? Would like to test that here.

Cheers, N.M.

I recommend SSE2 users to use Voodoo kernel instead of qoopz becouse the qoopz kernel seems too be 3 times slower

Hi Nick,

Could you recommend an App that does kernel benchmarking that shows it is 3 times slower? Would like to test that here.

Cheers, N.M.

Geekbench, Xbench. And an other way is too try playing up music in Ex:Spotify it was cracking with the kernel but changed it too voodoo kernel and it worked perfectly

Its not working for me. Im now getting "waiting for root device" and i have never had this before with any other distro. I have patched it too 1.5.1 but its not working for me. Any ideas?

Change your ACHI Mode In Bios to IDE

Change your ACHI Mode In Bios to IDE

But i thought this issue had been fixed by the new 1.5.1 ppf patch? It was the main issue people were having with the new iDeneb...so basically it hasnt been fixed then?

Has anyone been able to make sound work on a p5w dh Deluxe motherboard with this release (ideneb 1.5)?

My system is all working except for sound, is there a solution for this problem? Help please!

Any news on the sound department?

Can anyone give me a guideline of what to do? I searched google all day and was unable to find any solution to this problem.

ECS G31T-M (Bearlake chipset), Q6600 CPU, not working. The install stops during the file copying phase after the DVD verification process. It stops about 30 percent into the copying and isn't frozen or anything, it just stops copying.

Same eternal issue exists on my HP DV9720US, it doesn't see my hard drive at all under disk utility, and there is no way to disable SATA in my bios.