Takuro

Takuro

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired
  • 1,162 posts
Posted Image
Download: Attached File  iDrive_X_Tras.zip   678.2KB   368 downloads
About iDrives X-Tra Pack

First and foremost, I want to make it clear that I am not the creator of iDrives. This pack contains additions to the original iDrives set made by:
Bartlme Design © 2005 (http://http://www.bartelme.at)

Contents
This pack features icons aimed at those who are dual booting both Windows and Apple OS X on the same system. In addition, it contains replacements for the Disk Utility and Installer apps, in order to maintain coherence in over-all style. I also included a replacement for the popular program, gDisc.

Sources Used
This icon pack is to be used with the original iDrives Iconset found on www.bartelme.at and is not a complete set in itself nor does it claim to be original in design. Some of the icons within this set are actually unmodified versions of the original set.

Final Credits
- Original iDrive set by Bartelme Design © 2005
- Additional icons by Takuro

Updates
- Saturday, May 20 2006 - Created black versions of each icon.

Colonel

Colonel

11 Herbs & Spices

• Retired
  • 4,157 posts
SWEET! The Windows one is really nice. I can't wait to try it out once I get OSx86 working again.

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Thanks Takuro!

Sabr

Sabr

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Retired
  • 3,883 posts
Thanks, using the new Mac one now... I have been using the iDrives pack for a while now. This is a nice addition!

:blink:

spclffred

spclffred

Spclffred

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
takuro, as an artist myself i would like to know if you have permission to modifie these icons. Also you did'nt give credits to the original artist. I like the idea, i just dont like rips of other artists work, slap a icon on em and call em yours.

Takuro

Takuro

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired
  • 1,162 posts
Updates:

- Added two new Mac HD icons
- Touched up the shadows on various icons
- Fixed removable disk icons
- Added 48px, 32px, and 16px sizes within each icon
- Gave credit where credit is due

velayo

velayo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
Takuro thanks for the icons. I have one request if you don't mind. Can you make the removable drive icon the same dark grey as the mac and windows? I'm using the dark gray ones and would like to have all of them in the same color.

The icon I'm talking about is the one that comes up when the dmgs are mounted. Thanks for your work!!!

Takuro

Takuro

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired
  • 1,162 posts
Updated the iDrives X-Tras package to include a pack of icons that are all black (see original post for updated download link). Hope you like them.

Posted Image
Attached File  iDrive_X_Tras.zip   678.2KB   368 downloads

velayo

velayo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
THANKS!!! I never thought you would respond so quickly (that's what I like about this community). Just a little problem though, the link is broken. Thanks again. I love these icons, they look so elegant an easy on the eyes.

Takuro

Takuro

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired
  • 1,162 posts
No problem.

Are you sure the link is broken? I just checked the attachment in the original post and it worked fine for me.

Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna

InsanelyMac Sage

• Donators
  • 303 posts
these are hot!

velayo

velayo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

No problem.

Are you sure the link is broken? I just checked the attachment in the original post and it worked fine for me.

My bad! Read your post but didn't paid attention to the new link. Was trying to download from the top link. Thanks for your work! These are definetely the best icon replacements for the mac drives.

mkprk

mkprk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Did you make all of them or just the ones for dual booting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy