What can I do with all this stuff?

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this stuff, but this forum seemed the best place to ask. I've got a currently out of commission G4 (it'll turn on, but when I go to do anything (even open a new Finder window) it just freezes. I've also got a red-ring-o-death XBOX 360 and an old CD burner (external). I find it hard to part with electronics, especially if there's a chance I can make these things into some kind of Frankenstein monster. I can upload photos if reqested. Any help/ cool ideas are appreciated.

Well you can:

1. Fish around instructables.com to see what you can get off it and build til you have no parts left. :pirate2:

2. Sell the stuff, start a farm, Serve God till he comes. :P

3. DVD lasers are very powerful, able to burn and blind civilians and leave blind spots in retinas, think of some way to use that for good, no? :police:

4. Fuse xbox 360 to g4 and make mini robot to help you out if you are in trouble (that you dont intentionally cause on yourself). :whistle:

Whatever you do, don't let it sit in a corner and rot like how i go to some electrical tech guys house and see stuff piled in from the floor to the ceiling (and he still doesn't know what to do with the stuff), do not put the stuff in the garage, it never leaves there.