WoW Error Reporter

imacosx

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I need your help... Some time ago I deleted Error Reporter.app from WoW because it was annoying me and now I can't patch WoW without it... I don't have time to reinstall WoW, so...

Can anyone go to World of Warcraft.app/Contents/Resources, make a zip with Error Reporter and upload it?

I need to update WoW and I don't have time to reinstall it...

Thanks!

First, I'm sure I made a backup. I always make Error Reporter backups before deleting because I hate it, it is always annoying me but I know that I need it for patches. But it just disappeared!!! I always open a terminal, cd to the directory and "mv Error\ Reporter.app Error\ Reporter.app.bak" but it disappeared and I don't know how! Well, I made a smarter thing than reinstall and reinstall all the patches. I moved the WoW folder to another location, installed the classic wow from my retail DVD, copied the Error Reporter to the WoW I moved before, and updated to 3.1.0 :( It worked, and then I continued updating it until 3.1.3 :P Finally I can play again.

I'm posting this so if anyone needs this too, just do this, its easier than reinstalling all the thing.

Also, I will not upload the Error Reporter because no one uploaded for me! Why help the others if they dont help me?! I've already helped much ppl and when I need no one helps me.

It's all!

EDIT: Also I did this before you posted, I don't need ppl flaming me to do the things!