XP and iATKOS Leopard 10.5.5

2 posts in this topic

So, after 12 reinstallations, I can finally boot Leopard out of safe mode! :)

That alone was enough to make me happy, but I still have a few problems.

1. Leopard does not detect my ethernet cable or Wireless card. I installed the IntelPro100VE (Or whatever its called, sorry don't remember it off the top of my head) driver for my ethernet cable, and there wasn't a driver in the Customize menu that fits my Wireless card. But, I never use wireless so thats not really a problem. The Wireless card is a Dynex Wireless G Desktop Card. The Ethernet cable is more of a problem though. In my Windows Partition, every single thing works perfectly, and my ethernet is detected.

2. I need to boot with the DVD in the drive AND I need to enter the startup option "rd=disk0s1" when booting up Leopard. I tried adding that to the boot plist so I wouldn't have to type it in at every single boot up, but that just made it so my computer would restart whenever I tried to boot into Leopard. But, even when I left it in the boot plist file and tried to boot into Leopard and type the startup option again even though it was already in the boot plist, it booted up perfectly (Well, with the same problems still).

My specs are:

Well, These are the ones I know:

Nvidia Geforce 7600 GS

2gb RAM

Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz

I have a little diagram thing that says I have an Intel D865PERL board... The letters under that are C27205-003. Sorry I don't know what that means... It has Onboard LAN for my ethernet port. For my sound driver on my XP partition I use SoundMAX Digital Audio. The Audio is also Onboard.

Sorry I can't provide any more information, I'm new to the OSX86 thing.

Thanks for any help!

New problem in addition to the old ones. Leopard doesn't detect my Headset. It plugs into the little 3.5mm jacks or whatever they're called, the little green and pink circle jacks.

I goto the Sound menu in System Preferences and it says no Input devices found an dit also says No output devices found. Im using a logitech headset, so I'll try to find some drivers.