Hackintosh on Sony VAIO VGN-NR350AE

Neemias

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

First of all sorry for my awful english :(

I'm new on mac os and i'm trying to install hackintosh on my vaio vgn-nr350ae. I'm suffering with this for some weeks and i'm not going anywhere. I am viewing topics and more topics, formatting and formatting my laptop but i had no lucky so far.

I want to know if somebody ever had installing mac os on vaio vgn-nr350ae. I have a iDeneb 1.4 10.5.6 but it can't change my resolution to other than 1024x768 no matter what i do. I already had installed many other distributions like leo4allv2, leo4allv3, etc, but all of them works just the same.

Please, if somebody can help me i will appreciate.

Thanks

Have you installed the OSX86 tools and click download drivers?

Hi,

First of all sorry for my awful english :)

I'm new on mac os and i'm trying to install hackintosh on my vaio vgn-nr350ae. I'm suffering with this for some weeks and i'm not going anywhere. I am viewing topics and more topics, formatting and formatting my laptop but i had no lucky so far.

I want to know if somebody ever had installing mac os on vaio vgn-nr350ae. I have a iDeneb 1.4 10.5.6 but it can't change my resolution to other than 1024x768 no matter what i do. I already had installed many other distributions like leo4allv2, leo4allv3, etc, but all of them works just the same.

Please, if somebody can help me i will appreciate.

Thanks

Have you installed the OSX86 tools and click download drivers?

yes, i did it now! It worked very well, i can't believe it was that simple!

I just had installed the gmax3100 and connected another monitor for change the resolution.

Thanks

Hi, I have a laptop its equal. How did you do for work? Which marked the customization options? I can not update because it does not have access to the Internet at MAC (not wifi or network cable). Help me. grateful!

Hi, I have a laptop its equal. How did you do for work? Which marked the customization options? I can not update because it does not have access to the Internet at MAC (not wifi or network cable). Help me. grateful!

Hi! I'm having problems to install 3945abg too, so i downloaded the file in windows, i opened the in mac and installed with osx86 tools. After install the files and reboot you screen will be completly broken. Read this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=142115 worked for me!