Iatkos 10.5.7 full procedure for ACER ONE 150, fully working!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

diarmy

diarmy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi All

First off, let me express my huge thanks to all on InsanelyMac and especially this thread. I've gotten my Acer Aspire A150 working with OSx86!!!

I tried the iDeneb v1.5 last night but it didn't work - but with this thread I have a beautiful AceMac

On the Mic issue, I've downloaded Paul's Wind Pack, but can someone provide some instructions on exactly what steps to take? Or point me in the right direction?

Once this works, then I can use the Acer for Web, Email, iPhone Charging, Photo Backups, Skype

This is super.!!!!

Thanks

Diarmaid
Ireland.

maradios

maradios

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hi All

First off, let me express my huge thanks to all on InsanelyMac and especially this thread. I've gotten my Acer Aspire A150 working with OSx86!!!

I tried the iDeneb v1.5 last night but it didn't work - but with this thread I have a beautiful AceMac

On the Mic issue, I've downloaded Paul's Wind Pack, but can someone provide some instructions on exactly what steps to take? Or point me in the right direction?

Once this works, then I can use the Acer for Web, Email, iPhone Charging, Photo Backups, Skype

This is super.!!!!

Thanks

Diarmaid
Ireland.

Did you installed video drivers correctly?
Could you tell me the steps please? (which driver you selected....)

Thanks.

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Did you installed video drivers correctly?
Could you tell me the steps please? (which driver you selected....)

Thanks.

Hi, I used the drivers I posted links to earlier. They work for the A150 and the HP mini too. Between the instructions in this thread and the ones in Aboshi's thread (instructions for HP mini, but between the two threads it can be done correctly).
Here is a copy and paste from my previous post in this thread:
"I used some info from this thread http://www.insanelym...p...173184&st=0 and also used the video drivers listed there for download (they worked for the hp mini and the A150). The video drivers work like a charm. Here is a link to the video drivers that Aboshi posted and that I used http://www.insanelym...p...st&id=51803"

If you have any other questions please let me know and I can try to combine the two tutorials into one that will work. :|

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
For those with questions on getting this to work I combined picchiant's tutorial with the one from Aboshi (located at http://www.insanelym...p...73184&st=0).

Here is one that will hopefully help those having issues putting iatkos 10.5.7 on the acer 150.

Here is the procedure:

Acer Aspire One - A150 (bcm43xx wireless card installed) 1.0gb ram / iAtkos_v7 / Leopard 10.5.7 (video, sound and wired network working)

Plug in your now bootable OS X Flash Drive, USB DVD, or USB HDD (depend on what medium your using for the install) Turn on the acer 150 and press F12. Now select the Flash Drive, USB DVD, or USB HDD you want to install from and keep pressing F8 and hit enter. If you do not keep pressing F8 you will white screen with an apple logo and then the system will reboot so make sure you keep pressing F8 when booting off of your drive! you should see a command line with boot:
now at the command line with boot: type cpus=1
it should look like this boot: cpus=1
then hit enter and you should boot into the OS X installer pretty fast if your installing from a flash drive. You can also use the -v command before cpus=1 this will show you any messages if you need to figure out what went wrong (if anything went wrong) Example: boot: -v cpus=1
If you get a panic and the system reboots or your stuck at a white screen with a circle with a slash going through it, just reboot and try again. (I am trying to remember if I needed to continue to press F8 with the acer - I know I did when I installed iatkos on the hp mini but not sure if i did on the A150).

1. The installer will now begin. Wait at the apple logo until a language selection screen is shown. Select your language and hit next.
2. Go to the top of the screen where it says utilities. From this menu select "Disk Utility"
3. Click on the Acer's Hard drive in the left pane.
4. Click on the "erase" tab
5. Under Volume format, select Mac OS Extended
6. Click Erase
(NOTE from Aboshi's tutorial: If you plan on ever dual booting or wanting partitions on your drive, now is the time to do it. You wont be able to partition/resize your drive after the install. If you would like to dual boot, go to the partition tab on you HD, and click the + button. Add a partition any size you like and assign it as "Free Space". You can format it later)
(My note - - -there are other methods of setting up a dual boot and XP or whatever else should be set up first)
7. After erasing is complete, exit the disk utility
8. Now click next and select your newly erased hard drive as the destination.
9.On the next screen you will see an option at the bottom that says "customize". Click on it and apply the following patches:
+ (Expand)
* (Select)

*iatkos v7 Main System (Installed By Default)
+Bootloader
*Chameleon v2 (Installed By Default)
+X86 Patches
+Decrypters (Unselect AppleDecypt)
*Dsmos (Select)
+Kernel
*9.50.0 KernelVoodoo (Select)
+ACPI
*x86 ACPI (Select)
+Drivers
(Skip VGA) NOT APPLICABLE TO ACER ASPIRE ONE A150 or D150 - Below is the Correct procedure to install the video with the proper resolution.
+Sound
*Voodoo HDA driver (Installed By Default)
+System
+PS/2 Mouse Keyboard (Only Select One)
*Apple Ps/2 Driver (Select)
+System
*Laptop Battery (Select)
+Network
+Wired
realteck 1000
+Wireless
*Broadcom BCM43xx (Dw1490,Dw1390,Dw1395) (Select) This Kext is only if you have already Purchased The(Dw1490 Cards).
*Post_Install Actions (Installed By Default)

That's it you can now continue with the installation.

Install will take about 15 mins. your computer will reboot when the install is finished.
Once the install is finished you will have a nice new shiny boot screen =) this is chameleon 2.1 RC you should see the Chameleon on top =)
At this point everything will work out of the box but the screen will be stuck in 800x600 with no selection for other resolutions yet so we will fix this in advance (or at least prepare to install proper video drivers).

You can also boot into OS X at this time first if you want to setup your account first then follow the steps below

So now that OS X is installed when the Acer 150 reboots you will see the Chameleon boot loader. press any key to enter setup. Once you press any key you then type -s (you should see boot: -s on the bottom left hand side of the screen), now press enter and it should boot you into single user mode.
with you get the command prompt it will look like this:
:/ root#
now type /sbin/fsck -fy and press enter
after it does its thing type: /sbin/mount -uw / and press enter
don't forget that / after -uw or you will not have write access. (also make sure to put the space between the w and the /).

Do this exactly to make things easier
Type: cd System/Library and press enter
Type: rm -r Extensions.mkext and press enter
Type: cd Extensions and press enter
Type: rm -r AppleIntelGMA*.* and press enter
Type: rm -r AppleIntelIntergrated*.* press tab and it will fill in the rest for you and press enter
Type: shutdown -r now
This will remove the kext cache and all of the Intel Graphic drivers because they do not work correctly (stuck at 800x600) and the system should now reboot. If all went well you should be at the screen to enter in all of your info and user account =)

Once you are at the desktop of OS X you can now install the video drivers from the Display Package Aboshi put together (I take no credit for the actual Drivers).
These are located at http://www.insanelym...p...st&id=51803

OSX86 tools can be downloaded from http://www.heavyhack...inal-10150.html

You can download them directly or download them on another computer and put the files on a flash drive or cd (which I did), just make sure to copy them to the Desktop to make things easier.
Once you extract The above two downloads to the Desktop you should have these folders:
OSXTools1.0.150
First
Second

Now Start OSXTools and click install kexts
browse to the dir First and select all (3) kexts
and click install.
After the kexts install with will pop up asking to reboot DO NOT REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you reboot you will have to go into single user mode again and remove all the files again SO DO NOT REBOOT YET! CLICK CANCEL
Now open the folder Second and click on GMA950.pkg and a setup window will pop up.
click continue, click install put in your password if you have one and proceed. after the install you can now reboot.
reboot with flag -f (IMPORTANT THE FIRST TIME) then you can reboot without any option in the future.
Once you reboot you should be back at the OS X desktop but now with working 1024x600 resolution! you can now enable Quartz.

Enable Quartz
To enable Quartz open OSX86 Tools and click the Enable/Disable Quartz GL button. It will tell you the current status. If its disabled, feel free to enable it by clicking the button that says "Enable Quartz GL". after Quartz is enabled the system will need to rebooted.

You should now be fully working on OS X 10.5.7

Many thanks to picchiant and Aboshi for their tutorials. Hopefully this will help to make things easier for those new to OS X (like me, lol).

diarmy

diarmy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yeah the previous commenter is correct. Use the other forum post to find the kexts (drivers) for the Graphics.

The mic is still a wonder though... any clear guidelines?

BUG NOTICE!!!

I find that the wired network connection does not work unless the ethernet cable is connect from boot... if not, it will never connect.

Hopefully when I get my DW1390 then that'll sort it... bought it on eBay for about 20

maradios

maradios

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

For those with questions on getting this to work I combined picchiant's tutorial with the one from Aboshi (located at http://www.insanelym...p...73184&st=0).

Here is one that will hopefully help those having issues putting iatkos 10.5.7 on the acer 150.

Here is the procedure:

Acer Aspire One - A150 (bcm43xx wireless card installed) 1.0gb ram / iAtkos_v7 / Leopard 10.5.7 (video, sound and wired network working)

Plug in your now bootable OS X Flash Drive, USB DVD, or USB HDD (depend on what medium your using for the install) Turn on the acer 150 and press F12. Now select the Flash Drive, USB DVD, or USB HDD you want to install from and keep pressing F8 and hit enter. If you do not keep pressing F8 you will white screen with an apple logo and then the system will reboot so make sure you keep pressing F8 when booting off of your drive! you should see a command line with boot:
now at the command line with boot: type cpus=1
it should look like this boot: cpus=1
then hit enter and you should boot into the OS X installer pretty fast if your installing from a flash drive. You can also use the -v command before cpus=1 this will show you any messages if you need to figure out what went wrong (if anything went wrong) Example: boot: -v cpus=1
If you get a panic and the system reboots or your stuck at a white screen with a circle with a slash going through it, just reboot and try again. (I am trying to remember if I needed to continue to press F8 with the acer - I know I did when I installed iatkos on the hp mini but not sure if i did on the A150).

1. The installer will now begin. Wait at the apple logo until a language selection screen is shown. Select your language and hit next.
2. Go to the top of the screen where it says utilities. From this menu select "Disk Utility"
3. Click on the Acer's Hard drive in the left pane.
4. Click on the "erase" tab
5. Under Volume format, select Mac OS Extended
6. Click Erase
(NOTE from Aboshi's tutorial: If you plan on ever dual booting or wanting partitions on your drive, now is the time to do it. You wont be able to partition/resize your drive after the install. If you would like to dual boot, go to the partition tab on you HD, and click the + button. Add a partition any size you like and assign it as "Free Space". You can format it later)
(My note - - -there are other methods of setting up a dual boot and XP or whatever else should be set up first)
7. After erasing is complete, exit the disk utility
8. Now click next and select your newly erased hard drive as the destination.
9.On the next screen you will see an option at the bottom that says "customize". Click on it and apply the following patches:
+ (Expand)
* (Select)

*iatkos v7 Main System (Installed By Default)
+Bootloader
*Chameleon v2 (Installed By Default)
+X86 Patches
+Decrypters (Unselect AppleDecypt)
*Dsmos (Select)
+Kernel
*9.50.0 KernelVoodoo (Select)
+ACPI
*x86 ACPI (Select)
+Drivers
(Skip VGA) NOT APPLICABLE TO ACER ASPIRE ONE A150 or D150 - Below is the Correct procedure to install the video with the proper resolution.
+Sound
*Voodoo HDA driver (Installed By Default)
+System
+PS/2 Mouse Keyboard (Only Select One)
*Apple Ps/2 Driver (Select)
+System
*Laptop Battery (Select)
+Network
+Wired
realteck 1000
+Wireless
*Broadcom BCM43xx (Dw1490,Dw1390,Dw1395) (Select) This Kext is only if you have already Purchased The(Dw1490 Cards).
*Post_Install Actions (Installed By Default)

That's it you can now continue with the installation.

Install will take about 15 mins. your computer will reboot when the install is finished.
Once the install is finished you will have a nice new shiny boot screen =) this is chameleon 2.1 RC you should see the Chameleon on top =)
At this point everything will work out of the box but the screen will be stuck in 800x600 with no selection for other resolutions yet so we will fix this in advance (or at least prepare to install proper video drivers).

You can also boot into OS X at this time first if you want to setup your account first then follow the steps below

So now that OS X is installed when the Acer 150 reboots you will see the Chameleon boot loader. press any key to enter setup. Once you press any key you then type -s (you should see boot: -s on the bottom left hand side of the screen), now press enter and it should boot you into single user mode.
with you get the command prompt it will look like this:
:/ root#
now type /sbin/fsck -fy and press enter
after it does its thing type: /sbin/mount -uw / and press enter
don't forget that / after -uw or you will not have write access. (also make sure to put the space between the w and the /).

Do this exactly to make things easier
Type: cd System/Library and press enter
Type: rm -r Extensions.mkext and press enter
Type: cd Extensions and press enter
Type: rm -r AppleIntelGMA*.* and press enter
Type: rm -r AppleIntelIntergrated*.* press tab and it will fill in the rest for you and press enter
Type: shutdown -r now
This will remove the kext cache and all of the Intel Graphic drivers because they do not work correctly (stuck at 800x600) and the system should now reboot. If all went well you should be at the screen to enter in all of your info and user account =)

Once you are at the desktop of OS X you can now install the video drivers from the Display Package Aboshi put together (I take no credit for the actual Drivers).
These are located at http://www.insanelym...p...st&id=51803

OSX86 tools can be downloaded from http://www.heavyhack...inal-10150.html

You can download them directly or download them on another computer and put the files on a flash drive or cd (which I did), just make sure to copy them to the Desktop to make things easier.
Once you extract The above two downloads to the Desktop you should have these folders:
OSXTools1.0.150
First
Second

Now Start OSXTools and click install kexts
browse to the dir First and select all (3) kexts
and click install.
After the kexts install with will pop up asking to reboot DO NOT REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you reboot you will have to go into single user mode again and remove all the files again SO DO NOT REBOOT YET! CLICK CANCEL
Now open the folder Second and click on GMA950.pkg and a setup window will pop up.
click continue, click install put in your password if you have one and proceed. after the install you can now reboot.
reboot with flag -f (IMPORTANT THE FIRST TIME) then you can reboot without any option in the future.
Once you reboot you should be back at the OS X desktop but now with working 1024x600 resolution! you can now enable Quartz.

Enable Quartz
To enable Quartz open OSX86 Tools and click the Enable/Disable Quartz GL button. It will tell you the current status. If its disabled, feel free to enable it by clicking the button that says "Enable Quartz GL". after Quartz is enabled the system will need to rebooted.

You should now be fully working on OS X 10.5.7

Many thanks to picchiant and Aboshi for their tutorials. Hopefully this will help to make things easier for those new to OS X (like me, lol).

THANKS!!!!!!!
With your last instructions i have now all video working perfect!!!!
really very nice!!!!!
thanks again.....
;)

Wi-Fi works?

Does somebody know if wi.fi works? steps?

sorry, i am new with mac and really love this OS Design!!!!!

Thanks, this is the best topic i found and beleive me, i am looking for a looooong time....

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

THANKS!!!!!!!
With your last instructions i have now all video working perfect!!!!
really very nice!!!!!
thanks again.....
:(

Wi-Fi works?

Does somebody know if wi.fi works? steps?

sorry, i am new with mac and really love this OS Design!!!!!

Thanks, this is the best topic i found and beleive me, i am looking for a looooong time....

Good to hear that you got it installed and working.
My wi-fi works and is recognized. The card I have is a broadcom BCM94321MC that I bought from the seller at http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=270410717995 it fit in my A150 perfectly and installation with taking the acer apart (unscrewing the screws, lifting the keyboard, removing some more screws, etc.), installing the card, and putting the acer back together was about 10 minutes.
As to steps, When I turn on the A150 and let it boot into OSX, it automatically connects to my network.
Which wireless card are you using? If it is the stock wireless card then it won't connect in OSX yet (I haven't been able to find any kexts for the stock card, so I switched out my wireless card to the one listed above).

SticMAC™

SticMAC™

"Nobody likes a SmartASS"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
You'll find my Mic fix here....
http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1055868 just check under SticMAC's mic fix

SticMAC

The mic is still a wonder though... any clear guidelines?

maradios

maradios

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Good to hear that you got it installed and working.
My wi-fi works and is recognized. The card I have is a broadcom BCM94321MC that I bought from the seller at http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=270410717995 it fit in my A150 perfectly and installation with taking the acer apart (unscrewing the screws, lifting the keyboard, removing some more screws, etc.), installing the card, and putting the acer back together was about 10 minutes.
As to steps, When I turn on the A150 and let it boot into OSX, it automatically connects to my network.
Which wireless card are you using? If it is the stock wireless card then it won't connect in OSX yet (I haven't been able to find any kexts for the stock card, so I switched out my wireless card to the one listed above).

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Yes i have the one that came in,

4104A-AR5BXB63
Atheros AR5BXB63

I will look forward the one you told me!!!

This is really great!

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

You'll find my Mic fix here....
http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1055868 just check under SticMAC's mic fix

SticMAC

SticMAC, thanks. One question, is the mic fix the SticMacs audio fix zip file? I clicked on the link an it gives me an error so I'm not able to download it. If that is the file, are there step by step directions for adding it? thanks.

SticMAC™

SticMAC™

"Nobody likes a SmartASS"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
It downloads just fine!
Use Kexthelper

S

SticMAC, thanks. One question, is the mic fix the SticMacs audio fix zip file? I clicked on the link an it gives me an error so I'm not able to download it. If that is the file, are there step by step directions for adding it? thanks.

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

It downloads just fine!
Use Kexthelper

S

thanks, got it downloaded. I went back to the other thread and didn't get the same error I got yesterday, so maybe it was a problem on my end. Thanks again, and will let you know how it goes with putting it in.

HUTCHO

HUTCHO

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
You guys seem to have done a lot of work to get Iatkos working on the AAO - well done.

I'm thinking of following your lead and giving it a try.

What do you think to the performance?

THX

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

You guys seem to have done a lot of work to get Iatkos working on the AAO - well done.

I'm thinking of following your lead and giving it a try.

What do you think to the performance?

THX

performs well and seems to move faster than the XP pro that is also installed on it (dual boot setup). :)

HUTCHO

HUTCHO

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Thanks for your reply, interesting you are running Dual boot, I was thinking of doing the same.

Can you let me know the steps you followed to configure dual boot, which OS did you install first?

Thanks

sniper69

sniper69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Thanks for your reply, interesting you are running Dual boot, I was thinking of doing the same.

Can you let me know the steps you followed to configure dual boot, which OS did you install first?

Thanks

I started with directions from the following thread: http://www.insanelym...showtopic=52954

Procedures:

A. Using Darwin's Boot Loader

1:

• Boot windows xp install cd and create a partition and allocate at least 5gb (5,000 mb) or depending on your preference and resources. If there's any existing partition, delete them all until you only see one unpartitioned hard drive, before doing this step.
2:
  • Create the first partition for windows xp installation as mentioned above, and leave the other partition untouched, or leave it unpartitioned.

The first partition is for windows xp
The second partition is for osx
The third partition is for all your files to be stored in

3:
  • Proceed with windows xp installation procedures, make sure that It will boot properly after installation. Boot the newly installed Windows XP, and input a volume name for your windows xp partition.
4:
  • After Installation, boot from my created bootcd.

a. press enter when "boot: " appears.
b. press enter when MY TOOLS appears.
c. press enter when PARTITION MAGIC appears. you were looking now at Partition Magic's User Interface.

5:
  • Now, right click the 2nd partition, then click Resize/Move
  • Click on New Size and input at least 6,000mb or more. Click OK
  • Two new partition appears, making your single drive divided in 3 partitions.
  • Now, right-click the 2nd partition and
  • click Create, in Create As dialog choose Primary Partition
  • click Partition Type and choose Unformatted
  • click OK

• Now, right-click the 3rd partition and
  • click Create, in Create As dialog choose Logical Partition
  • click Partition Type and choose Fat32 ***with this format both your OS will have read/write access
  • click OK
  • Finally, click Apply.

***During this process your computer may seem to hung, but its not.

Wait for confirmation, reboot and eject the bootcd.

6:
  • Insert OSX86 install DVD and install OSX
  • When reaching the Select Destination menu, open Disk Utility and format the 2nd partition in MAC OS Extended (Journaled) format, Input your desired Volume Name (ex. My MAC). Then proceed with the installation until finished.
7:

After successful installation, restart your system and eject the install dvd, darwin will boot osx and will take you to account creation, etc.

Then I posted this on the above thread as well:

I only had to use the first seven steps in my install to get it working right. I followed your directions and installed xp pro. I installed the acer A150 drivers and the driver I found online for the Broadcom BCM94321MC wireless card. Then I started with step 4 to put two partitions out of the unformatted area on the hard drive. the OS X install used is Iatkos v7 and the bootloader option used is Chameleon. After the OS X install when the computer restarted Chameleon came up and I'm able to choose from XP or Mac. If I don't choose then Mac starts automatically.
This is definitely a lot easier to follow than some of the other guides out there. thanks again for posting it. ;)

There are 13 steps listed for using the bootloader from OS X. There are also directions in the above linked thread for using the XP bootloader. I feel that chameleon is easier from an install standpoint and from a use standpoint. With chameleon it will automatically boot into OSX if I don't press any key. If I press a key then I have the option to choose from windows, OSX, or if I want to install a third OS on the last partition (no plans for that at the moment) it could be chose also (as it shows all partitions). If you have the same wireless card as I'm using(broadcom BCM94321MC), I'll look for the link I used to get Windows XP drivers and post it. As for partition size, I used 10gb as a shared partition and then the other two partitions are roughly of equal size.
For the bootcd mentioned in the directions it can be downloaded from http://rapidshare.co...ytwo_bootpm.iso

maradios

maradios

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Customize Options for HP ZD8000?

Somebody knows how to install this version in a hp zd8000?

I am trying and trying with diferent installations (customize) but don´t get with the correct one!!!!!

Thanks!
:)

amplitech

amplitech

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone having problems with audio?

i Listen to An echo with distortion all the time for every sound.

Just go preferences>speech >text to speece and listen

Do you listen the voice with distortion?

Thanks for any help

vtdads

vtdads

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

thanks, got it downloaded. I went back to the other thread and didn't get the same error I got yesterday, so maybe it was a problem on my end. Thanks again, and will let you know how it goes with putting it in.

OK I got my mic working but there is no gain control? How do I control the gain? Still Having sleep/wake issues.

Thanks!!!

HUTCHO

HUTCHO

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Thanks for your install procedure.

I can see XP if i hit any key during boot, but if i select XP i get a Disk error "Press Ctrl+Alt+Del" to restart. I assume the OSX install has overwrote the XP MBR? how can this be fixed?

I also changed the Wireless card in my Acer for an Intel 4965AGN, which it seems is not supported. I changed the original as it didn't have good support in ubuntu. I might change back - any issues with the original Wireless adapter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy