ATI Moblity Radeon HD 3650 on iPC 10.5.6

kianwee

4 posts in this topic

Got iPC 10.5.6 installed, got it setup and working fine. Just haven't got the graphic card(ATI Moblity Radeon HD 3650) up and going. I have read a couple of topics and found that getting the ATI Moblity Radeon HD working is much more complicated than the normal ATI Radeon HD ones.

Posted to seek for guidiance if anyone already made it working. Would be glad to test the drivers. :unsure::)

Mobility cards as you can see are in a majority, not supported. Believe me, people have been trying and trying, and slowly there getting there, but its been around 8 months since I first looked into installing Leopard on my Mobility Radeon HD 3450 laptop, and still tiny progress has been made.. Relatively the same boat for the 3650 cards.

Just have to wait around I guess. Were not Apple technicians, and I can only assume people who are writing the kext or framebuffers, have learnt it all from scratch, which is extremely commendable, and honourable to say the least.. So for their sake I wouldn't nag them.. Just wait around like the rest of us.

If your so dying for Leopard, by a Mac, otherwise, Windows does the same job for me :) All the same come to think of it.. and if I can't have Leopard, I'll take what I get, after all Leopard isn't what we bought with our laptops.