For sale: Applw Power Mac G4 Dual 1.0 Ghz MDD- Excellent Condition

DrExtrovert

4 posts in this topic

For sale: Apple Power Mac G4 Dual 1.0 Ghz MDD- Excellent Condition!! 512 megs of ram. 1 160 gig Hard Drive. 1 80 gig Hard Drive. 4 ram slots expandable to 2gigs. DVD+/-RW. ATI Dual DVI Vid card. This will connect to ANY LCD monitor. I even have the adapter to do this. Loaded with software. Email for list or software installed. And NO I am NOT selling any of the CD's\DVD's that are installed. I do not have ANY OSX disc for this as I bought this off Ebay and it came with OSX 10.4.11 already installed with ALL updates.. RUNS GREAT !!!! Comes with Apple white keyboard,Apple mouse and power cord. $160;----FIRM !!! No trades.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest fredcar
For sale: Apple Power Mac G4 Dual 1.0 Ghz MDD- Excellent Condition!! 512 megs of ram. 1 160 gig Hard Drive. 1 80 gig Hard Drive. 4 ram slots expandable to 2gigs. DVD+/-RW. ATI Dual DVI Vid card. This will connect to ANY LCD monitor. I even have the adapter to do this. Loaded with software. Email for list or software installed. And NO I am NOT selling any of the CD's\DVD's that are installed. I do not have ANY OSX disc for this as I bought this off Ebay and it came with OSX 10.4.11 already installed with ALL updates.. RUNS GREAT !!!! Comes with Apple white keyboard,Apple mouse and power cord. $160;----FIRM !!! No trades.

Thanks for looking.

Have you sold this yet? Very interested. E-mail me at jethroone@mac.com