Testers and Requests for Testers

Stern

8 posts in this topic

I thought that it might be useful if someone created a topic where people could post their specs so that "developers" *cough cough* could find/pm people when they made a driver/app/whatever. I'm willing to help as much as I can, and my specs are listed in my signature. Also, "developers" can put requests here for people to test new stuff if they so desire.

I'm down for whatever. I have a pretty high end ATI card so if anyone wants me to test their stuff I'm all for it (as a lot of people are I'm sure). Here's what I have.

Pentium 4 3.2 GHz Northwood (sse2)

x4 512 MB DDR400 RAM (2 gigs total)

200 GB Western Digital IDE (Windows XP Pro)

120 GB Seagate IDE (Mac OS X Tiger)

Gigabyte i875P Mobo (8IK1100)

ATI Radeon x850XT AGP 8x

I got a variety of AMD Intel ATI and Nvidia based hardware. I have a cache of parts so if someone needs me to test something let me know. chances are I may have the hardware for it or something close. I dont have too many wireless cards but I have and SMC and Dlink wifi card.

Let me know if you have specific needs. I am willing to test it.

Ive got a pretty standard student laptop (I'm sure thats a pretty large portion of the population that will be installing OSX for Intel).

-Dell D600-

Brodcom BCM94306 Wireless

1.6 Ghz Pentium M Processor with Intel SpeedStep

512 MB DDR RAM

PATA 40GB HD

PATA CD-RW/DVD-ROM

This Is kind of a redundant topic, since if dev's need tester's, they'll ask for them. Besides, I'm sure pretty much everyone is game for testing something or another, so there's no need to really start a topic for it.

Locked for now, unless another mod/admin disagrees.