1 reply to this topic

Yoni Yoni

Yoni Yoni

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Hi guys,

I'm currently running SL (Build 10A354) and I've noticed that Safari tends to produce all kinds of weird artifacts in my Macbook whenever Java is load up (See screenshots below). As anyone else experienced this in SL? It is a Safari or Java bug??? How about CSS animation against flash? Could that be what's causing the problem? Looks like it...
Attached File  1.jpg   55.79KB   103 downloads Attached File  2.jpg   66.68KB   68 downloads Attached File  3.jpg   87.26KB   101 downloads Attached File  4.jpg   73.43KB   65 downloads

Guest: Althage_*

Guest: Althage_*
  • Guests

Hi guys,

I'm currently running SL (Build 10A354) and I've noticed that Safari tends to produce all kinds of weird artifacts in my Macbook whenever Java is load up (See screenshots below). As anyone else experienced this in SL? It is a Safari or Java bug??? How about CSS animation against flash? Could that be what's causing the problem? Looks like it...
Attached File  1.jpg   55.79KB   103 downloads Attached File  2.jpg   66.68KB   68 downloads Attached File  3.jpg   87.26KB   101 downloads Attached File  4.jpg   73.43KB   65 downloads

Hello! I have seen something like this, but I can't say for sure that I was using Safari or Java when it happened. A few times whilst I was computing with SL, the menu bar at the top of the screen would have that graphical problem that you experienced. At first I was scared, because it actually looked like the pixels where it was happening had gone dead! It was the weirdest graphical problem I had ever seen. Normally I have seen things kind of like this in Windows and if you moved the mouse through the area then the black pixels would go away. But with what happened here in SL nothing fixed the problem, except when I plugged another monitor into my MacBook. Then when the screen flashed it fixed the problem. Oh well though, as long as it doesn't happen in the final release it's all good! Thanks for reading, just wanted to share my similar story!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy