Chameleon installed on VMware

1 post in this topic

Guys, I am really really sorry if I sound a bloody arse.. Actually I have been using windows for almost 15 years now.. and want to give up and start using Mac.. Not a king's son.. so will have to work with hackintosh.. so i've got an AMD Phenom and ASUS M3A78-EM motherboard.. with 2 gig ram..

Now i have around 3-4 distros.. that i've tried to install on my PC.. but nothing seems to be working.. now hoping to get iPC worked.. which is in progress..

now let me get to the business.. I installed Kalyway 10.5.2 on VMware 6.5 build 118166.. worked fine after 2 - 3 tries.. i've got working mac.. thank god at last.. but with vmware.. but thats ok.

now i heard about this chameleon.. so wanted to give it a try.. i don't really know what it does but i installed it anyway.. after installing .. i was not able to boot my mac in vmware..but i mighty intelligent that i had copied the whole os x folder earlier as backup.. :)

the error i was getting was this after installing chameleon rc1

r8s088.jpg

now i noticed if i have the kalyway dvd image in the vmware machine.. it boots normally.. but if i don't have it then it gives me this error..

guys i need to know how can i get that beautiful menu that chameleon team talks about in vmware.. i've got 10.5.2 working fine on my system..

also please suggest a 100 % compatible distro with my config.. with every hardware working..

thanks