• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Goron

Goron

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

No There is a Bug In it I am trying to fix Now which I will update post when i Get The Bug Out...

This same thing has been happening on mine too since I was told about it then I tested and got same thing...so I am fixing it now....update when i get it done

.iso burned at 2* speed, gives me instant reboot on:

Gigabyte EP31 DS3L
Acer Extensa261 and
FSC Lifebook

after cdboot ........

Darkone84

Darkone84

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
I am almost done remaking the cd I found out why it reboots on The Retail DVDs is because I had to add the boot and boot1 files and one other along with the cdboot file on the disk to make it boot... I'll update once it is done....

And if anyone is wandering I was under the Impression that only the cdboot file had to be on it

bradyob

bradyob

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Just wondering are you done with the ISO yet? On May 21, 2009 You stated that you were almost finished, if you are finished now, can you post the iso?

Thanks

iSpliff

iSpliff

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Just wondering are you done with the ISO yet? On May 21, 2009 You stated that you were almost finished, if you are finished now, can you post the iso?

Thanks

yes please would be nice

Darkone84

Darkone84

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Thanks

Oh Man Sorry Forgot to update post but yea Waiting on update from chameleon Site because there is a bug in the cd boot bootfile that needs to be fixed I will post once i get my hands on it

baltic

baltic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ya please, i have been looking forward for this update! :)

NoSmokingBandit

NoSmokingBandit

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
Im having no luck with Boot-132, any chance this disc will be up soon?

chevy2410

chevy2410

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

I'm having no luck with Boot-132, any chance this disc will be up soon?

What problem are you having?

Chevy

davidcmc

davidcmc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
I have put BOOT-132 in an USB Stick and it boots fine, but I can't select my DVD drive to install Leopard.
If I select drive "9F" (which corresponds to DVD Drive) it does nothing.

tyranno

tyranno

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Update:5/20/09 Removed ISO Due to a bug redoing The Disk and will repost onces it is done ;)

Note:If there are any bugs or problems let me know and I will fix them and reup the ISO

Yes I have Made A Chameleon Boot Cd Much Like the boot132 cd for Most Mainboards.May not work on all.Must be retail Ready.May also work On someLaptops and Netbooks
(Guide Here to make your Own CD http://www.insanelym...howtopic=160234 thanks to sonotone!)
The kexts I used:
Posted Image

How to use:
Download and burn ISo to CD-R
Boot the CD
Once you get to boot Menu Eject the cd
Insert your Retail DVD
Press escape
when the DVD shows on Menu Select to Boot
Then Install Mac OS X
once rebooted place cd back into drive to use to boot OS X hard Drive
install Chameleon on your Install

Once you Have Mac installed Install chameleon to you hard drive(either to EFI Partiton or to boot drive)The find all the Drivers and Fixes you need and put the in your Extra Folder

Than You! ;)

Iso Attached Below
10.77MB uncompressed

thanks

NoSmokingBandit

NoSmokingBandit

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

What problem are you having?

Chevy

The boot-132 disc loads fine, but my Leo disc doesnt work at all. It constantly repeats a message similar to "error counting files in /System/Library/StartupItems"; Directory not found" or something like that. I know my disc is fine because i've used it before, but it just doesnt like to work with the boot-132 disc. I used the disc for my Ga-P35-DS3L from this thread:
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=125438

allan0308

allan0308

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
THANK!

jstew

jstew

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The iso is not here anymore, right? I just could catch a tiff

Marclh

Marclh

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
When and if the disc gets fixed, what kernel does it use? Does it use the Voodoo 9.5 Kernel or the Vanilla Kernel? This would be an easy way to make it AMD-Compatible if you use the Voodoo Kernel.

Mamas

Mamas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Any progress?

starobrno1

starobrno1

InsanelyMac Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
This 132 boot disc works, at least for me. I´ve used it to do a complete installalation and also to boot from when I installed with a restored SL using my Leo 10.5.6. I installed to external USB harddrives though (Sata drives inside), haven´t tried directly to internal HDs but I can´t see why it should´nt work. First boot you hit enter when it ask if you wanna rescan media then escape swap discs then escape once more to see your SL disc. Next round to finnish the installation hit any key there NOT enter then F8 to be able to chose your harddrive to finnish the installation. To be able to boot without the 132 boot disc and tweak your install there´s a few more easy steps but this is not my thread don´t wanna get to far off topic.

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=183406

My gear
GAEP45-DS3
Q6600
Sata HDs and DVD

Hangampalli

Hangampalli

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hey guys,

If any one of you have a copy of the original ISO that Darkone made, can you please let me know.

I think one of the kexts (maybe IOAudioFamily) he has on it is the key to getting sound working on my M17X. If anyone could send those kexts or tell me where to get them, I would be very thankful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy