Would MAC be affected by VIRUS if we install DARWINE?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rakran

rakran

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
hi guys i just wanted to know if virus that affect windows can attack Mac if Darwine is installed..? I already installed it.... Please shine some light on this dear Mac friends...

Synaesthesia

Synaesthesia

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
Nope.

Danstevens

Danstevens

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Nope.

+1.

If you happened to download a virus or whatever, it still wouldn't know how to attack the Mac and so, would just sit there, being unable to do anything.

Wooden Apple

Wooden Apple

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
No, for sure. You must have downloaded some pirated software and that staff from unreliable sites to get viruses - Macs don't really get them often :D I've install a firewall ProteMac NetMine some time ago and have no problems with security :)

rakran

rakran

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

No, for sure. You must have downloaded some pirated software and that staff from unreliable sites to get viruses - Macs don't really get them often :rolleyes: I've install a firewall ProteMac NetMine some time ago and have no problems with security :)

Chi Thanks guys for ur reply... I'm pretty confident now...

Nope.

Thanks dude

+1.

If you happened to download a virus or whatever, it still wouldn't know how to attack the Mac and so, would just sit there, being unable to do anything.

Thanks Dude... U hav a point there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy