• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

miki88

miki88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
What should I install to get my HD4670 working finally? I waited over 4 months, and 10.5.7 is finally here. So where is my kext? :P

guest048

guest048

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I waited over 4 months...

... to realize that i need to buy another graphics card to use with osx :(

TiRA

TiRA

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
continue waiting.. my hd4650..

miki88

miki88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

... to realize that i need to buy another graphics card to use with osx -_-

Wha... What Whaaaat???

I just felt this is gonna hapen. When I was buying HD4670 i asked on this forum WILL IT WORK. Somebody deleted my post. Later, after I bought it, i found out that wont work.

NOW I AM ASKING

9800GT 512MB or 9800GT 1GB What shold I buy?

Or is there some better choice? Does CUDA work on OS X? I use Autodesk Maya, Blender, Adobe CS4 Master Colection... I also want to paly games on Hackintosh... And i have 22" LCD with DVI, and planing to buy one more to have two. Which graphics card? Please. Just no ATI. Never again.

miki88

miki88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Or what about GTS250 512MB? Is there a point buying powerful card for hackintosh when drivers are lame and cant utilise it to full potential? Or they are not lame? Please give some answers...

guest048

guest048

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Or they are not lame?

They will almost never use full potential of graphics card (and power management) like in windows :(.

miki88

miki88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

They will almost never use full potential of graphics card (and power management) like in windows :( .

So which card from nVidia is best suported? I read that 9600GT uses "just EFI strings" Is that god or bad? And is CUDA suported? Which card Apple sticks in iMacs? I know about Mac Pro, but I dont have money for Quadro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy