Saphire 4850

sylcsm

3 posts in this topic

Bonjour,

J'ai une carte graphique Saphire 4850 512mo avec DVI intégré

Montée sur une Asus P5Q3

Avec iDeneb 1.4

J'ai réussi à installer la carte graphique avec le guide pour 48**, mais a chaque rédémarage j'ai un écran noir après le logo Apple.

Je suis obligé de redémarrer en safe mode puis de réinstaller le natit.kext ou le package natit et au redémarrage tout fonctionne (QE/Ci...) jusqu'au prochain démarage.

N'y aurait il pas un rapport avec le fait que j'ai des bug avec l'arret de OSX, ce qui m'oblige à faire un reset avec le bouton sur ma tour (les librairies ne se mettrait pas bien à jour ?) mais dans ce cas là pourquoi aprés un passage en safe mode çà fonctionne ?

Sinon quelqu'un aurait il une idée, une solution ??

Merci d'avance à toute l'équipe insanely pour leur excelent travail.

Sorry, but I have just realise that I left you a post written in French an English Forum.

So I'll translate now.

Hello,

I have a Saphire 48** 512mo with DVI integrated

Connected to an Asus P5Q3

With iDeneb 1.4

I managed to install the graphic card by following the instruction from the simple guide for 48**.

However, whenever I restart my computer, the apple Logo appears and then I get a black screen.

So, I'm obliged to restart in safe mode, and then to reinstall natit.kext or natit package for 4850. After that I restart it and it finally works (QE/CI ....). Unfortunately, when trying to restart it for a second time, I get a black screen again.

Wouldn't it have anything to do with the fact that my OSX bugs when I shut it down forcing me to Hardreset my computer ? (maybe the library doesn't update properly ?) but why does it work when I'm in safe mode ?

Could anyone give a hand, because runout of idea

Thank's in advance for the anwser and the excelent work of insanely team

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...5477&st=300 -> in first post

"

2. You may get a black screen when changing resolutions.

>>FIX FOR NUMBER 2: Download and install this package (http://rapidshare.de/files/45735159/Natit_with_4850_bios_inside.pkg.html). Reboot, and you should be able to change resolutions without any problems.

"

Maybe that will help.

U can allways flash your bios with the bios that you can find there. But this is another story u have to read about flashing before u will do it.