Intel Wireless Drivers [OSx86]

pjmiller435

254 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
The devs working on this kext are awesome but, i'll be getting a card that works out of the box. Been waiting almost 2yrs now. :thumbsup_anim: I have 4965 in my Clevo m570ru, going to get any card that actually works. Any recommendation...

if you don't mine a USB dogle, i suggest the D-Link DWA 140. It supports B/G/N and compatible with SL 10.6.4. I'm using it now on my 64-bit SL install. I got it on eBay for less than $20

• 1 month later...

Hello.

intel wimax/wifi 5150

mac os x 10.6.4

I've done:

install drivers from http://code.google.com/p/iwidarwin/ for 5150 10.5

reboot with key -x32

the system has identified the device and started setting connection

but occurred kernel panic with message invalid sandbox profile

how can I debug this problem????

sorry for my terrible English

At this point, I'm thinking that either replacing the internal wifi card or using a USB dongle is the only solution.

Project camphor continues; Sept 20th was the original "I give up date", but as his plans have changed, the project continues. They are estimating 50 hours of work from completion, 2-3 hours per day max invested.

I'd be happy to spend up to $25 or so to get a functioning driver that would let me connected to WPA/WEP networks.

Just don't know if it will come to pass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was just wondering, if you can patch the Intel driver from Linux Kernel (2.6.35+), won't we have a working driver? I read the whole topic and I saw few people discussing about this, but don't know if any work was carried out.. I'm still interested though..

The Time to wait have now an end !!! I made for you WORKING Intel 5100 or 5300 kext. Just install the Package I uploaded up and with the Network Selector GUD 0.2 connect to your network. Good Luck. I made it and tested it! The Network Selector found my NETWORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone could now make the iwi2200 in snow leopard to work, i could make the intel 5100 driver on snow leopard to work. In Leopard i could get on work

So if you Help me i can help you

Is there any way we can bad rep {censored}s who post bogus solutions? That way peeps would be less inclined to punk poor fools like us who are looking for genuine solutions.

Is there any way we can bad rep {censored}s who post bogus solutions? That way peeps would be less inclined to punk poor fools like us who are looking for genuine solutions.

I'm for banning them and removing their posts, however this view is not always shared by the whole staff.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...