6 replies to this topic

dutchiee (=

dutchiee (=

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
hello everyonee,,

i just want everyones opinion on a good touch phone that i should look into getting? i need a new one and wanna see if there are any decent alternatives besides the iPhone.

i was looking at getting the touch diamond2 which looks alright, or even the samsung omnia as they both have features i want.

cheerios =]

c0rk007hck

c0rk007hck

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Get an iPhone, or you will have a f**k phone, with no apps or games.
iPhone has thousands of apps.

swankyfarmboy

swankyfarmboy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Omina is a business phone, like the blackberry with a 5 megapixel camera and windows mobile. I would maybe recommend it. I have an LG dare and I must say it is a good phone. Also, I know you said you are not interested in an iPhone, but theoreticaly the next generation iPhone will be unlockable and usable on the Verizon Wireless service. I am saving up money for one right now.

Suprjacob

Suprjacob

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
It kinda depends on what carrier you have. . .

I'm switching to Verizon Wireless in a couple days, and I'm getting the Omnia i910. Yes, Windows Mobile sucks balls, but there's a lot you can do with it.

dutchiee (=

dutchiee (=

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
hmmm, but the thing is im in Australia.. so verizon wireless and all that doesnt concern me. and i wouldnt mind an iPhone, but it just depends what i can do with it. i only like windows mobile phones due to the customization and supported apps as Suprjacob said.

anybody have any opinions on the HTC touch line?

sxjthefirst

sxjthefirst

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I use a HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6.0. It took a while but now I am in love :) with it.

U.C.

U.C.

The Leopard Roars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:Everything Apple, Computers, Movies
I hada really great experience with the G1. Now the slim Samsung android launched, I would recommend that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy