how is your INTERNATIONAL LABOUR DAY?

11 posts in this topic

Hmm.. I have a question for the author of this thread: YOU DONT THINK THIS IS A LITTLE IRRELEVANT? Not to mention, pestering developers (i.e. omni) is VERY VERY bad.

by the way, how is the Chinese Firewall doing? Good job preventing people from accessing "dangerous" information. Atleast they haven`t managed to censor the OSx86project yet... :(

What's the purpose of this thread anyway?

You might get a 7-day holiday, but your food only keeps you full for 30 minutes. Oh snap.

hey takuro, you look like north-american!. You need almost two PhD's to get to this conclusion just by yourself...

• 2 months later...

We get to pick our own jobs and wages and hours and stuff like that in America.... oh and our leader (dont comment on that because majority rules) and wait we can tell the government theyre wrong and protest and protest our employers.... and we have rights!!!!!!!!!

7 day labor day whoopty doo

max

• 4 weeks later...

rather belatedly i join this thread. but never too late, is my motto. :happymac:

what is the point of this thread? it's Thunderdome section for goodness sakes. just minutes ago i came in here removed all my clothes and did lap dances.

cause i could!

yeeesh!

on a topical note... labour day should be a bigger deal everywhere. it sure beats International Obese Stockholder Day, i must say!