finger pointing and money

thx4dat

1 post in this topic

I wrote a big diatribe on the plan to have the superbowl in london. Then I watched this video

. It is called the Obama Deception. After watching it I was thoroughly shocked. It discussed how the President is just a puppet and the Anglo American (British-American) federal reserve banking system is the real oligarchy holding the strings.

It scared me how easily I was lulled into the idea that having a president with more melatonin in his skin than a white guy would bring unity to humanity and aid in the healing of racial lies. But it never occurred to me than this was far from the real intent of the bankers that control politics. I didn't even realize the full power and control held by the fed reserve banking system. It never occurred to me that melatonin rich skin would be used only as a means to pacify a nation and lull it into a mob mentality state almost identical to the era of Moa, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, etc. A political regime taking advantage of the fears, economic frailty, and insecurities of it's nations people. As I reflected on the policies being pushed by the bankers, the fearful image of a new Hitler being groomed kept slipping into my mind.

As I watched the film the idea of a New World Order (I first heard this term in the Ministry song "New World Order"), a unified Europe-Britain-America-Canada-South America for the betterment of mankind morphed into nightmare. Not unity at all, but slavery. Not a concept of unifying humanity, but of unifying money and power under one regime, a regime who's purpose was to enslave humanity into a sea of poor hungry livestock.

The superbowl in London? Could it be a joke? Could it be a calculated attempt of entertainment propaganda to unify the common people of Britain and America around a pub table? Making it easier for the NWO to further it's cause?

Does it matter? Because after watching the video It seems that the banking moguls have another sport in mind.

Is the video sensationalism? I know that there is insurmountable evidence that it is not sensationalism. That it is more a comment on what is really happening, than a sensationalist tirade . The frog in the water story. Put a frog in a pot of boiling water and it will jump out, put it in water and gradually increase the temperature and it will stay in the water unto it's death.

I think at this point that there are a few that make allot of money on human suffering, racism, nationalistic bickering, and mob mentality so I erased my post because I didn't want to promote any flaming and also in I may have been wrong in my motivation. Shamefully wrong, though my intentions were good. Ya, The road to hell is paved with good intentions. That is not were I want humanity to end up.