New CS2 Folder Icons

35 posts in this topic

I'll bite on making some requests, but I understand that some of these are pretty obscure apps, so please pass them by if they don't interest you or don't seem worth the time. I'm grateful for the ones you have already done! Attached are the app icns for Bibble, Dreamweaver, Pacifist, Stuffit, and a few more....

AppIcons.zip

Ok, one more question. All of the CS2 Suite has a white background on the front of the folder, where as the others all have a color (except iLife & iWork). So, do you want colors behind the icon?

I think maybe the white background, since these are mostly freestanding type icons. The CS2 Suite ones you did have the look and glow of handpainted ceramic tiles (to me), and i think that will work best with these icons also.

Ok, I am going to be the greedy pig that I sometimes am... Here are a bunch more, the end of the apps that I have that go in folders. There might be a few in here that others can use too this time around. Thank you once again.

More_Tiffs.zip

<>insert Wayne's World "I am not worthy" emoticon here</>

I love 'em. I have looked at bunches of icon sets and never saw any that motivated me enough to take the time to use them. But your CS2 ones immediately struck a chord with me and now all the rest are a real bonus. Thank you again, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has been grabbing your work here!

I just downloaded the app CandyBar. If it wasn't for this thread, I would have never looked into this sort of stuff.

Apple made a beautiful operating system, but I admit your icons make it a bit better, mkprk :).

Any chance you could post the raw photoshop project file? Maybe I could help make a few icons. It seems there isn't much more involved than hue/sat adjustment and using perspective tools to superimpose logos on the folder icon.

But anyways, thanks a lot man :)