Running console line in Cider?

Max Weber

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently downloaded the cider version of Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines, everything is working like a charm but I find the game extremely difficult, so I thought I could use a few cheats lol. Unfortunately, in order to activate the cheats, I have to start the game with -console added to the shortcut command line. When I do that cider crashes, as it can only launch exe files. Is there a way bypass that? I mean to run a game with console aso..or maybe a trick to active the console in the game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Max

Hi guys,

I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently downloaded the cider version of Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines, everything is working like a charm but I find the game extremely difficult, so I thought I could use a few cheats lol. Unfortunately, in order to activate the cheats, I have to start the game with -console added to the shortcut command line. When I do that cider crashes, as it can only launch exe files. Is there a way bypass that? I mean to run a game with console aso..or maybe a trick to active the console in the game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Max

try going to your config file and scrolling to the bottom and

[appdefaults\\PUT YOUR GAME EXE HERE\\transgaming]

"cmdlineadd" = "-console"

• 8 months later...