After several days trying to enable ALC1200 on 10.11.1, I've managed to get it working.
I have an Asus P5QL-PRO motherboard, so I'm not sure that it will work on other motherboards.
As a basis I took the AppleHDA888.kext generated by Piker's AppleHDA8Series.sh script.
Below is a little guide, how to configure your system. The prerequisites are Clover bootloader and native AppleHDA kext without any HDAEnablers and/or Voodoos. (However I think if you inject layoutid through DSDT and patch AppleHDA manually, the results will be the same).
1) In clover config check ACPI\DSDT\Fixes\FixHDA_8000 section - it should be set to "true":
2) In Clover config you need to Inject audio with layoutid = 2 (Devices\Audio section):
3) Again in Clover config you need to insert several patches for AppleHDA kext (KernelAndKextPatches\KextsToPatch section):
<string>Replace 8419d411 to 8808EC10</string>
4) Download the kext I attached and copy it to /Library/Extensions folder:
sudo cp -R AppleHDA1200.kext /Library/Extensions
sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions/AppleHDA1200.kext
sudo chown -R 0:0 /Library/Extensions/AppleHDA1200.kext
5) Kext cache rebuilding should begin automatically (you can check it by typing "top" in terminal or in system monitor), but if it doesn't, run it manually:
sudo kextcache -u /
6) Now reboot your system, go to audio settings and select LineOut or Headphones (if you have headphones attached to front panel).
P.S. Front mic is not working, I'll try to fix it soon maybe.
P.P.S. I didn't manage to enable autoswitching, so if you have speakers attached to the rear audio panel and want to attach headphones to the front one, you'll need to go audio settings and select Headphones there to get them working.