Star Trek Games?

raymondu999

8 posts in this topic

Elite Force 1 (PPC version needs some patches to work acceptably on Intel Macs - Cider port is in the works)

Elite Force 2 (PPC version runs reasonably on Intel Macs)

Deep Space 9 The Fallen (Cider and CrossOver ports are available for this game - the CrossOver port runs a bit slower but is more stable than the Cider port)

Away Team (This is a CrossOver port and runs very nice on all Intel macs)

Klingon Honor Guard (One of my older Cider ports - looks great ans runs smooth but crashes pretty often.. howver there is a workaround)

I am currently working on a CX port of Bridge Commander, also Birth of the Federation has been reported working with CrossOver, so I will check that out as well.

that is all atm

cheers

thedoctor45

• 2 weeks later...
Most of the Star Trek games work perfectly under Crossover Games (with the exception of Armada).

I finished the Bridge Commander port yesterday - I also got Birth of the Federation running but I can´t get past the CD-check - you have to mount the image every time you want to play it which is kinda lame.

The crack works nice in Windows but unfortunately not in CrossOver...

I finished the Bridge Commander port yesterday - I also got Birth of the Federation running but I can´t get past the CD-check - you have to mount the image every time you want to play it which is kinda lame.

The crack works nice in Windows but unfortunately not in CrossOver...

Whoa mind sharing? I don't mind mounting every time I wanna play :D

• 1 year later...