Can't install parallels

6 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have an XXX x86 10.5.6 installation on an Asus P5K-SE board with an Intel duo core proc.

Hartdisk is ATA, Graphic Card GF 7300 SE which works fully with extreme, Hardcoded Simbios MAC PRO, LAN Marvel.

Does anyone has an idea?

I appreciate any feedback ;)

voya

Hi all

I have an XXX x86 10.5.6 installation on an Asus P5K-SE board with an Intel duo core proc.

Hartdisk is ATA, Graphic Card GF 7300 SE which works fully with extreme, Hardcoded Simbios MAC PRO, LAN Marvel.

Does anyone has an idea?

I appreciate any feedback ;)

voya

Wich CPU Have You?

Giorgio

The CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 and the MAC OS indenticate it as Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz.

thx

voya

Your CPU don't support Intel Virtualization Technology, and you can't install Parallels4, only parallels3 or Vmware (without VT capability)

Giorgio

• 11 months later...
Your CPU don't support Intel Virtualization Technology, and you can't install Parallels4, only parallels3 or Vmware (without VT capability)

Giorgio

I have the same problem, my machine has a E4500 also and a DG31PR... I used parallels 4 in this machine before and it worked fine... now im trying to install it again and it says that my machine doesn´t support Hardware Virtualization...and I know it shouln´t ;) but it worked before..

Somebody know how :) ??