UNO 1.3 Theme

29 posts in this topic

You need to put that into:

~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/chrome/

I've installed both UNO v1.3 and Firefox v1.5 and I don't have that folder on my system! :angel:

So I created ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/chrome/

manually and put all the necessary files in there but still the Firefox doesn't look right.

Any ideas or help would be very much appreciated :D

Sony Vaio VGN-FS15LP

Intel 915PM

Intel Dothan 1.6Ghz

Nvidia 6200go turbocache

1GB pc2700 ddr

4200rpm Hitachi HD

Intel HD audio chipset is ALC260

osx 10.4.6(JaS/ppf1) installed

• 1 month later...
I've installed both UNO v1.3 and Firefox v1.5 and I don't have that folder on my system! :censored2:

So I created ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/chrome/

manually and put all the necessary files in there but still the Firefox doesn't look right.

Any ideas or help would be very much appreciated :D

Sony Vaio VGN-FS15LP

Intel 915PM

Intel Dothan 1.6Ghz

Nvidia 6200go turbocache

1GB pc2700 ddr

4200rpm Hitachi HD

Intel HD audio chipset is ALC260

osx 10.4.6(JaS/ppf1) installed

You didn't pysically type the "xxxxxxxx" part, did you? The x's are there to represent anything in its place, i.e: "jg83kfh9.default" :whistle:

• 1 month later...
it's time for Apple to finally dump the brushed metal theme. I think Leopard will use a smooth theme similar to UNO, maybe a little darker to match iLife 06

I find the brushed metal theme really cool. It gives a real stylish apearance unlike the teletubieslook of those bland faded single colour themes. Together with these standard 3 candy-colour buttons the brushed metal is really cool.

I know the fashiontrend today is those lame Windows Royal-theme style (Windows Media Center look). But that's no texture its a stupid gradient colour fill (a 5-year old can do that). It's just because Windows has that, that Apple wanna have that too. It used to be the other way around, you know.

Either way. IF Apple decided to get rid of that stylish Brushed metal look (which is IMO still the most succesfull re-produced metal textured on computer) then I hope we have the choice to either enable it or disable it. Just like Win,dows XP which still has the choice to opt for the older windows look.

Regards,

EPDM